3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would  love the stealth I need a quite and power efficient laptop for college. However might be a bit over kill for just web design and app development 

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

本人因为英语差,对此非常抱歉所以用中文回复了。我是从bilibili观看Linus的视频的,第一次赶上这个抽奖活动。我非常激动,Linus的是视频开拓了我的视野,在此之前我更本不知道有油冷主机等如此炫酷的电脑。我非常想看Linus的其他视频即使是老的不过在bilibili上的视频还是太少了,中国境内也没有VPN也没法观看YouTube的视频,再加上我的英语也不好。不过我们会依旧支持您的,O(∩_∩)O谢谢您的视频。我认为新版雷蛇灵刀更好些

Congrats for making three million subscribers!!!??

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade it looks fantastic and it be great to have a new laptop for the school year. If I win it I'd probably use it for school work and of course......gaming

Hopefully I'll win one but I probably won't. Won't hurt giving this a try will it^_^^_^.

I love watching your videos. They're amazing. Keep up the good work <3 xD

Definitely the new blade!!! I tried the Assassin's Creed Syndicate on my HP Omni(with an 2.6GHz AMD) and it SUCKS!!! I do believe it will be MUCH BETTER on the Razer Blade

AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH! "You'll have my everlast gratitude"

I would love the Razor Blade, I think it's a really awesome piece of tech and looks so cool on top of that???!!
I'd keep this one for myself and then give my current Acer gaming laptop to my friend so he can finally join in on games he hasn't been able to play due to money constraints :)

Also congratulations on hitting 3mill! You guys have such a great channel and have cultivated such a great community, you guys deserve it! Props you guys!

Well, I want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because i'm learning 3D art in my carreer and its a Razer blade!!!!

The amazing Razer Blade would fit me perfect for my studies as I am studying Game Programming for the next 3 years! 

I prefer the Blade over the Blade Stealth because I like to have more power! :D

thanks guys. i will choose new razer blade stealth, this laptop is so cool .

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade 

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D
300 forum member club!!

I would really like the new Blade 14.Powerfull and cool!

So i can game on the road with some swag !

I would prefer to win the new Razer Blade! The reason being is since i move around quite a bit, and i cant exactly drag my desktop around, so it would be great to have a laptop! It would be also great for my upcoming trip for NYC so i have something to play on there other than my phone haha.

Also, grats on 3 mill crew!

New Razer Blade 14!i can play game with high effect and 60+fps(say byebye30fps and mosaic quality)Green light pollution it's cool!cool to lose the friendship.thank you all!万一中了呢?(≧∇≦)ノbilibili video station in china you have 180 thousand fans,more closer with PewDiepie,right? 

Thanks for the giveaway and well done on the 3 million subs, I have been watching for a few years now.

I was drawn between the two at first the 4K screen with 100% Adobe RGB would really be great, but so would the new blades GTX 1060 GPU. In the end I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14, as I am going to Uni next year to do Animation and the GPU power would be useful, the quad core i7 really sold me on the new razer blade and the battery life should be better with a 1080p screen. It would also be great to game on the go with a GTX 1060.

Thanks again 

I would like the Razer Blade so that I can have a Pascal GPU on the way.

If it was up to me, I'd go Razer Blade 14 for sure, the last laptop I used for gaming was brilliant at burning my hands as the hottest part of the metal topped surface was... WASD area.. and the exhaust port wasn't far away! I'd have to share it with the kids though, they're getting into gaming as well ;)

I would want the Razer Blade because my current laptop has trouble running any game that came out after 2012

I would prefer the new razer blade over the blade stealth. They are both relatively small laptops compared to other gaming ones that are out there, so I don't see any reason not to take the extra performance that comes with the blade. The razer blade would be a good laptop for getting work done at school, and would also allow me to do some pc gaming when I don't have access to my desktop computer at home.

Would definitely own Razer Blade for sure!
Gratz on 3M subs Linus!
Good luck everyone and have fun
Cheers!

Razor Blade. I would love this laptop for gaming, and I could give my current laptop to my girlfriend, who doesn't have a laptop currently.

I'm a college freshman and I can't afford a new laptop. I'm currently using a Lenovo z575 and for my major it doesn't work very well. I just want to say that I'll take ether one that you'll like to give me.