3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The New Blade would be awesome, I just recently built my first PC but I don't have any competent laptop :( Sooooo, that'd be a nice one to have xD

Being a student in Computer Sciences it makes me sad there are laptops so much more powerful than my workstation ...

I could really use a laptop for use during lectures. The Razer Blade 14 with it's 2 extra cores would even be able to replace my workstation, allowing me to use my current PC as a decent server, rather than using a raspberry pi.

I want the new blade.

I'm a Minecraft Shader developer, who aimed to improve Minecraft's image quality.

However I'm a student and I need to move from place to place so I need a really portable laptop.

However my previous XPS13 is too slow for developing and I can't creat much 3D effects on the poor intel GPU. So this blade could solve that problem.

BTW, that shader is open sourced on Github https://github.com/bobcao3/Wisdom-Shaders

I would prefer Razor Blade. It would be a Dream Come True to have an Razor Blade in my hand. It would Awesome as it would be my first Laptop. 

NEW Razer Blade Stealth

My laptop refuses to work at all - quite the video card died. It is impossible to see anything. Even work becomes difficult (((

Being a student in Computer Sciences it makes me sad there are laptops so much more powerful than my workstation ...

I could really use a laptop for use during lectures. The Razer Blade 14 with it's 2 extra cores would even be able to replace my workstation, allowing me to use my current PC as a decent server, rather than using a raspberry pi.

definitely razor blade stealth (=・ω・=), it's portable and has incredible performance, first choice for a programmer (^・ω・^ )

I want to win the Razer Blade 14-inch therefore just entering college of Civil Engineering and the software you use need a GTX 1060, as with so much to study only playing to relax! My dream is to play minesweeper and spider patience all the ultra! This laptop is perfect for me because it'll only performance, practicality and especially (since it is a product Razer) style!

PS: the girls love a boy with style, you understand my point is not it ?!! kkk

If I win I dont care which one I get because they are both really good laptops.

I will use them for gaming and app/web development for my study!

Congrats on 3 Million subscribers

Goodluck

I would love to win that Razer Blade 14 with the 1060, because the Blade series won't be available in Germany.

Seriously... even the old version with the GTX 970m is not available... imagine a world without this masterpiece... would you want to live there!?

So please guys, help a "Kraut" and send me this lovely unique Blade with a QWERTZ Layout ;-)

Viele Grüße aus Deutschland!

I think the new blade looks sick! Definitely my #1 choice and I would love to use it for some high quality gaming.

I'd prefer the stealth, but really, I'd happily take either one.  I'm a teacher and would like a small, easily portable notebook for school----and having either of those sets of specs wouldn't be a bad thing!

I'd like to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. It perfectly fits my need, since I have a YouTube channel where I make 4K content. In addition, it would be perfect for graphics and web design.

Many thanks for the chance! :D

Blade 14 Plz.... A desktop equivalent 1060... Awsum... Definitely Blade 14.

blade 14 for sure, it could replace my old asus which is dying right now

I really want a computer I never had one. I do well in school but my parents don't have enough to buy it.

_____             ____________ _____    ____  _               _____  ______ 
 |  __ \     /\    |___  /  ____|  __ \  |  _ \| |        /\   |  __ \|  ____|
 | |__) |   /  \      / /| |__  | |__) | | |_) | |       /  \  | |  | | |__   
 |  _  /   / /\ \    / / |  __| |  _  /  |  _ <| |      / /\ \ | |  | |  __|  
 | | \ \  / ____ \  / /__| |____| | \ \  | |_) | |____ / ____ \| |__| | |____ 
 |_|  \_\/_/    \_\/_____|______|_|  \_\ |____/|______/_/    \_\_____/|______|

Because it's AWESOME
#coolsimpleGamer

Wow congratulations to your 3 millon subs !!! This channel grows fast. Worth every subs bros! 

I would love to have that new razer blade 14 ? It would really satisfy my needs in gaming and specially in school. Honestly I didnt have any laptop before and I truly hoping to win! <still uses a 4 yr old pc from dell>

It would be awesome if I could get the Razer Blade Stealth, as it would be my very first actual high-end gaming computer. I need a laptop that I could take to college, one where I could play games on my spare time, do research, or record some guitar tracks on. Thank you in advance, Razer!

NEW Razer Blade 14!

Please, my boyfriend would love it!