3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would LOVE the stealth: versatile, 4K SCREEN(!), and lightweight, along with all those other awesome razed features eg that keyboard oh man. Would replace my flimsy old laptop I have now and would aid my productivity being just Prior to university. Thank you!

NEW Razer Blade 14 

un~ i very wanted it though my english is very bed.

if i won the lotter i will  live  eat dog food.

是的 如果我中奖我会直播吃狗粮

The Blade Stealth looks awesome, and that config, that you put together for an artist would work so well with all my designing and design/film school needs! Sounds like the perfect machine for me when I move out next month. But then again the Blade 14 is such a power house it would probably end up working just fine for my design/film school needs too. I do lean towards the Stealth though. (Insert some type of drooling emoji here) 

I would love the new Razer Blade 14. With a new born, sneaking away with a gaming laptop once in a while for some relaxed gaming would be lovely :D

Would love the Blade Stealth, it puts all other ultrabooks to shame in terms of power and value for money.

And that RGB backlit keyboard though...

would love to have the razer blade stealth D: would love to color grade 4k footage all day long :§ 

and it would be nice if razer would sell his laptops in germany Q_Q 

(hope it isnt a 2nd entry since there was a problem with the first one and i cant remember if i have made my entry yet delete one entry please if i have 2)

I really want the new blade. My current computer is really old and can't even run minecraft with low settings. Also I would be able to finish my video game about street racing in Nevada. Thank you so much for this opportunity and hope I win!! Good luck to everybody else too.

i know i wont win but might as well try to get the razer 14, good luck to everyone else

Razer Blade, just because it's an all-in-one for gaming and I move a lot so carrying the core would be a pain. 

I'd love to get the new razer blade stealth to replace my old hp pavilion which really need to go to the junkyard soon :|

I expect that I can obtain this powerful computer to practice and study the CG illustration

New razer Blade Stealth plsss, It's really pretty sexy laptop and also comes with Thunderbolts 3 it's really perfect for Working outside and gaming when getting home

well the chance of winning is always low xD
its kinda always like gambling,regardless 

congrats on the 3 mil subs, the wan shows are fun to watch
even my friends who dont know anything about tech, can watch it from time to time  

I'd love to get the blade 14, my laptop right now is quite old, it would be nice to actually play the games at their best setting :)

Definitely the new Blade 14. I hope I win. I could really use a laptop for my studies.

Thanks guys.

I love the new razer blade stealth.

My alienware 15r2 is too heavy to take out.

If I can get it I will write programs in starbucks.

I would love a Razer Blade 14 I can use it for gaming , I dont have enough space for a desktop so this would really do me nice.

Razer blade 14, a 1060 in a small laptop would be perfect for my gaming needs.

I would definitely want the new Razer Blade because I consider myself a hardcore gamer playing AAA games such as Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3 and I travel domestically regularly, having a Razer Blade would allow me to quench my thirst for hardcore gaming on the go

Would love the blade stealth. I have never had a laptop before and i am going to need one for school now. Love you guys!

I would love to have the Stealth. My sister is an amazing artist and I want her to have something more than just a MacBook (gross).