3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 9/8/2016 at 11:00 PM, FoxedNova said:

I would love the 1060 Razor Blade as it is literally better than my Gaming PC plus having a Desktop stops me from actually meeting friends and playing together so I would just be over the moon for a gaming laptop!                                            Also congrats on 3 million I still remember when we were at 7000 LOL 

nice choice hope you get it you need to see your friends wish you so much luck

I would like Razer Blade Stealth because I'm not that greedy. I could use it in the uni I'm going to or in my basement after they kick me out.

I am finding a laptop that's is reliable/solid ,won't break the bank and is light weight enough to carry around. The Blade Stealth meets all my requirements. Fast enough to perform CPU intensive tasks, but light enough to not notice it in my backpack. I would sacrifice gaming performance for something cheaper, battery life that lasts longer and lighter.

Hey LTT! Congrats for 3M!

I would be glad to win either one because they are unnecessarily light and powerful, but I am more interested in winning the Razer Blade Stealth because I am a 3D content creator that moves around a lot, and I currently have no laptop, so I lose a lot of valuable time while I'm away from my main workstation, plus my back just can't afford carrying with the extra two pounds of the New Blade or any other 8lbs+. "mobile" workstations everyday for more than 4 hours while moving or standing up.

Thanks!

BLADE!  Never gamed on a laptop, would love to try it out

i would love to have the new razer blade as i can't stand my old laptop running cs:go in 600p and barely hitting 30 FPS. i would build a desktop but it gets pretty costly and seeing as i do a lot of moving around i would prefer something powerful and portable. it's very hard using an apu that is miles worse than a 1060 to satisfy my gaming desires, so i hope you guys at lmg can fulfill that. congrats on 3 mil btw ^~^

*In a breath heavy like darth vader voice* Hello, I would like the new razr blade 14 stealth please, for the FORCE is dark with this one. *breathe in* *breathe out*.

HI i would like to have a laptop, any of those 2 are ok, or an old one that is not being use; because my laptop does work any more, the screen is broken and it only holds on ductape :S and i don´t have money to buy a new one til next year maybe.

I want a razer blade stealth or 14 to watch stuff and play games. And for research

Hi,

I would very much like to win the new Razer Blade!
Hauling around my old 20kg (cooler master sniper) 'gaming' pc when joining a small lan party with a few friends isn't always that easy ;)

Thanks!

I want to select NEW Razer Blade Stealth.

just want to try the Kaby Lake CPU

i would like to get the Razer Blade because my computer is shat and i cant do enything on it

I would like the new razor blade it sounds really cool.  I need a laptop badly right now cause I'm in college (I don't own one) so it would be helpful thanks. 

Omg I really want the Razer Blade, it is my dream laptop *_*

I would love it if I won the Razer Blade Stealth!

I've been needing a new laptop since mine died last year, but haven't had the money to get a new one.

If I won this, it would be just in time for college! I am working on my bachelors on Computer Science.

I absolutely love computers and strive to learn as much as I can about them.

I would prefer the Blade Stealth for it's smaller form and light weight.

Not to mention that beautiful display, full RGB back-lit keyboard (great for late night programming)

All that with enough power to knock out all the productivity tasks I need with enough left over for a game two!

Thank you!

Stay awesome LTT!

I would like to get the New Razer Blade 14, I would love to have some sort of gaming computer that is portable

I would definitely want the Razer Blade Stealth  so i can use photoshop/illustrator to draw cute puppies!! And then go on youtube and watch 4k videos of cute pups! :P and it would definitely help with making video game art and such

I prefer Blade Stealth. Because it has higher portability and I need to design poster for my club. Its screen is very attractive.

Congratulations for 3 million :). I finally registered I have discovered your channel in late 2014, it has been a blast!

Would love to have a Razer Blade because I don't have a proper gaming PC right now so it would be a great substitute for me.