3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want to win the  "NEW Razer Blade Stealth" because i'm all the time at work or by my girlfriend and haven't the chance to play games there.
So it would be perfect for me because i'm a graphic artist that travels alot time in trains and busses.

I want the razer blade 14 because I like gaming and at the moment I have a 5 year old laptop that cant play any games

Haha, a Razer Blade has a so nice and minimal design that I desperately want so that I can have a closer comparison with my Macbook :))) no fanatic comment though.

Thanks Razer!

blade is preferable because of the GPU, but i'll gladly take a blade stealth. I'll probably put linux on it!

I would definetly want a new razer blade 14. i have an old laptop but need a new one this could save me a lot of money.

I'm all about that Razer Blade boi. When (not if) I win I'll use it for VFX and school. Thank you!

I remember thinking the Razer Blade was awesome, when Min-Liang Tan first showed it at Dreamhack Winter. But the stealth is the more attractive one, for traveling purposes. Would be a serious upgrade over my aging asus notebook. can't remember how old, but that i3 sandy bridge cpu has done a very good job so far!

Btw super awesome giveaway!

I would like to have a Razer blade 14, then I could actually play with my friends

I would definitely want the NEW Razer Blade 14. It is really a good gamming laptop and it's GTX 1060 GPU will be a better choice on gamming.

The new  razor blade 14! I love it so much,Thanks a lot!

i would like the raze blade stealth so i can put my shitty laptop away

Getting the New Razer Blade Stealth would be amazing. My current desktop is getting old, and that 1060 is really important for, erm, writing term papers and other productive, totally non-gaming things. Kappa.

#TheNewRazerBlade,I just love the laptop and i will be using it for gaming currently i dont have any console or pc for gaming.I have a laptop but it's a crap now too old.Hope i win this giveaway and i am subscribed to your channel sine a year.

I would prefer the stealth, I would use it as a tool to learn a new skill. I want learn how to code and edit video, I  don't own a  computer right now. I graduated hs this year.

Razer Blade Stealth, would be an amazing laptop to take with me while travelling/school.

prefer the new Razer blade because just want to have balance between performance and portability of the device at home can use it to connect the monitor to get greater vision And if need to go out of office can still get good performance which is not bothered in the absence of Razer Core Thunderbolt situation .

#Industrial Design

Razer Blade 14. Would use it for everything but mainly gaming. Prefer the Blade because of the dedicated GFX card so that i can even play flash games like Agario smoothly (which my current laptop cannot).