3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade with 1060 for sure```feel sad every time wanted to have games on my bed with my 2kg laptop(lol)```

I would like the new razer blade 14 because I currently don't have a laptop and I would like to do some gaming when I am not at my house.

Congratulations you guys! We'll show that Pewdiepie!   :P

I would like the "NEW Razor Blade 14" because it would meet my needs since currently my "LapTop" is my iPad 3rd generation and my PC is a Dell all-in-one.

(It is horrible for gaming #IntegratedGraphics). Funny thing is, when I got it, my form of reasoning was "all computers work the same more or less and if it's an all-in-one it's better because it's more advanced to be able to fit in small space." When I learned, the hard way, that this isn't true I decided to find out why. And that is how I stumbled upon you guys! And it's one of the best things that ever happened to me! Thank You!

I want to win the BLADE STEALTH cause I already have desktop gaming PC ,AND I like Apple's laptop,but I like BLACK!MY iPhone is black,MY G-SHOCK 5600E is black, Then I can tell Apple:"SEE?You know there is something better than silver?"

Really want the new Blade. GTX 1060 is the dream. But idk if it can compare against the mighty 750ti in my desktop :P

I would love the new blade, since the laptop i have now is weak to the point of not playing the games i have now.

haha NEW Razer Blade Stealth is look better than the other one  hope i will win  plz pick me  

I always like to use slim laptop, a new blade is certainly a perfect choice, powerful but slim. 

Hi I want the razer blade stealth for more gaming experience

apparently im using alienware i want upgrade

Razer Blade.  Would be great to have a machine capable of gaming during my downtime whenever I'm away on a work trip.  It would also be much better than the desktop I currently own.

I really want this laptop, I currently am a student, going off to college soon for computer engineering Software/Hardware, I need a powerful laptop, because the one of have is a lemon compared to that one. I've always been in love with the Stealth since you(Linus) first previewed it and knew that I had to get one, but then I saw the price associated with it and just knew that I would probably not be able to buy one any time soon. Working a minimum wage job and school.... just  doesn't work out that well. I would love to stream games, play games at max settings, edit video, and even become a Youtuber, (Maybe unboxing, or product reviewing.),but my lemon can't handle any of that, and it doesn't even have bluetooth D;. but hey you have to start out some where...

P.S Linus if you have any job openings let me know, the only thing is I live in Florida

NEW Razer Blade 14

It's a cool machine for gamers on-the-go.

Small size and powerful. 

This machine is definitely a good choice. I like the RGB keyboard so much.

If I win this, I will give it to my girlfriend.

She doesn't have a gaming system.

NEW Razer Blade qwq i just wang to give a try...  thanks a lot 

Well, through I really like the Blade 14,but I think it may be a little hard  for linus to post it to China(funny)

I'd want the Razer Blade 14. I've been a long time gamer, but I've never actually been able to afford to build my own system. One way or the other, I'd like to play on something that isn't at the bottom end of the pool.

WHOA I WANT A RAZER BLADE 14, I currently have a desktop that has a fried motherboard!! Great for gaming btw :D. Congrats Linus Media Group, I'm a big fan.

I love Razer Blade ,I have old laptop.but Now it can't do anything for me except  fileworks .I want play Games~please