3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I love the desktop GTX1060 of blade 14 so much,hope I can win it

I would love the new razer blade 14,then I could finally have a gaming laptop

I am a student, I come from China, I think Razer Blade 14 is good, first he has independent graphics cards running some games and some software design calculation of a large amount of data such as AE MAYA 3D MAX will be better (I took part in a post packaging community that needs strong performance of computer video second he is at school) performance of CPU i7-6700HQ is much better than i7-7500U, although can be connected but is not convenient for school card.
If you give me a Razer Blade 14 I will first do some testing, then install some steam games, finally I want to put some of my learning to help the software such as AE Maya 3DMAX Razer Blade 14, if you give me this to me to learn a great help

I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth .Because it is good for studying and light gaming if im bored when im studying

Congratulations on LTT 3millions!

I will choose the new Razer Blader for it's excellent proformance.

Thanks for your guys giving away!Stay subscribed as always!

I personally prefer the new Blade because I need a powerful machine and always have to go outdoors. A gaming laptop might be better for me. One truth is that I've got a Skull Canyon NUC, but it's not a Laptop anyway.?

(貌似好像没有写中文的诶)新雷蛇灵刃14,比败家之眼什么的好看多了,好吧,其实是我笔记本坏了,没钱换了:/

I would like the new razer blade 14, my current laptop can game but it will not be as powerful as the gtx1060!

On 04/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I want the Razer Blade because I want to play games at not 15 fps lol

Current PC: Toshiba Satellite L850D - A8-4500M - Radeon 7640M - 1TB HDD - Steelseries QcK - Logitech M325

Just now, yuelen said:

(貌似好像没有写中文的诶)新雷蛇灵刃14,比败家之眼什么的好看多了,好吧,其实是我笔记本坏了,没钱换了:/

握爪,最好写英文的~

NEW Razer Blade 14

I already have a refurbished DELL XPS 13 but it totally sucks. I just feel enough with the "everything low or even off, 720P resolution, 30 FPS limit and 22% render scale" mosaic watch.

I want ass! Clear!

would love the blade 14xD

congratulation on the 3 million!

ROCK ON LMG!

Just now, Helios Lei said:

B站Linus粉到此一游

观光大军

5 minutes ago, Sven beast said:

有中国的

同握爪

I would love the NEW Razer Blade14

Because MacBook really sucks at playing games

There are tons of game in my Steam library that I cannot play

Just because of I only have a Intel integrated graphics card

:/Feels BAD man:S

Spoiler

Why "I" bought a MacBook

When I got the offer from university

My mon decided to "sponsor" me a laptop

Which cannot (or not so good at) play a single game

That is, yes, you got it,

Macbook

Spoiler

What I'm gonna do with the new gear

Yes, of course, games

And also,

Kickstarter just launched in Singapore

Before graduating from university

My team and I are going to throw a new project on it

which related to Augmented Reality

and I want a windows platform to do that

Cheers

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth but a laptop of any kind is amazing

I'm a Chinese fan that watching your videos from Bilibili. I would like the Blade with gtx1060, thanks.