3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 2016. 9. 4. at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

So, my friend had a second gen. Razer blade and he got it by pre-ordering. Why? Because you recommended it on your video and I recommended to him after watching your video. I remember that he was worried because launch was delayed, but razer gave him free mouse, so he was happy. And when I used that laptop for a day when I was looking to buy a new laptop, he allowed me to use it (because we lived in same dormitory), I remembered that it was a pretty solid laptop. I ended up getting GS20 with a gaming dock because I wanted to get full GTX980 experience while having a laptop, but I decided to sell GS20 and get a desktop while using ipad for the college classes because CPU bottleneck is quite significant. Now, if I win this laptop, I wouldn't have to use ipad to take notes and be miserable, I would have to tone down the LED because I don't want to freak out girls, but hey, that Razer blade's nice keyboard would be in really nice use. 

I would love to win the Blade. My current laptop has integrated graphics and I have always wanted to game on the go. 

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 million!

I would love to get that stealth, it looks absolutely beautiful!!

The Razer Blade Stealth with its illuminated keys would definetely impress the ladys at uni 9_9

I'd definitely want the Razer Blade. It is a step up from my crappy computer.

it took me days of tying to log in to to say:
Razer Blade 14, I lack mobile gaming in my life!

Thank you that is all

I would prefer the blade 14 because gaming in boring classes is lit.  Also, I struggle to type on small keyboards with my sausage fingers

II'm taking a shot at the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, good luck to everyone!

I could use a new Razer Blade - my current is getting Gillette Fusion is dull.

Razer blade stealth?? who doesnt want that come on a 4k display, 16gb ram, intle hd graphic 620 what a beast...i hope i get cause never felt to have  a laptop btw thk linus fir giving me a tons of infos about pc's

I would prefer the Razer Blade stealth, its so portable and it has 4k display, whitch is great to watch movies ( big fun of Marvel :) ) while on a 4 hour flight or a longer trip.

I like you guys, you teached me a lot about building a desktop PCs, very gratefull on that. Your videos are very entertaining and funny in some moments. :D

You Rock Guys!!! :D:D 

Here's hoping that I win - picking the Razer Blade 14 since I love the larger screen and desktop class GTX 1060 over the usual on small laptops and don't need the portable smaller size of the Stealth.

Congrats on 3 million subs and I'm happy to be just 1 of them!

I'd love the Razer Blade Stealth, I'd use it through graduate school as a nice portable laptop!

I ain't no Wesley Snipes... but call me Sniper

Keep my killing spree flowing like a hip hop cypher

time for me to run, gots to go and i can't delay

so I'll take the BLADE, no matter where I am I can play 

I'd love a laptop for school. The blade would be nice, but I'd take the stealth if I had to

i would love the razor blade stealth since I'm looking to start a digital art career but I have no budget to create any rig cause of my tuition costs. Right now I'm attending community college so i can earn money and transfer later on with the hopes of being able to be financially stable enough at that point, but i cant seem to save enough to buy all the necessary books. 

I'd love the Razor Blade 14. My desktop has given up the ghost and I can't afford to replace it atm so I'm stuck with a poor gaming performance on my old laptop (which could use an update itself).

Oh, the Blade 14 for certain, I've got a very very small budget for gaming, and am in desperate need of a sick laptop! I'm quite fond of Razer and their products, I havent been disappointed yet, and a sexy form factor would make my life

Razor blade stealth because I'm planing on making apps in the future! Would love the 4K display for making some high quality apps! Thanks!

Hi guys, congrats on the awesome achievement would like the new razer blade as it has the best graphics that i can use for my classwork, 3D renderings and construction design assignments. Also it will help in running awesome games for my little brother and me as well to have great entertainment. 

thank you guys for this chance.

Hey Nick, Linus and a crew!  

It would be a miracle if I get to get a Razer Blade Stealth laptop to use it when working on my
projects! I am starting to learn programming and becomming a web-developer but unfortunately
i dont have a PC - just only an almost 6-year-old laptop with keys missing in the keyboard and OC win7
loading for like ~7-8 minutes :D
I am a student who was following ur channel for almost 2 years and I am willing to THANK 
all of you for helping me learn a ton of useful information about
computers, soft and hardware! This is a great work you doing to help all the other people inteserted in
new technologies.

GL every1! :)

^_^

Either one would be VERY nice, although I'd prefer the blade. I like to go over to my friends house and play a game or two, but my laptop is getting quite old, and my desktop would be awkward to lug around. My current laptop I use is a worn out 2011 Dell Vostro 3350 with a i5 2410M and a HD 6470M, so it would be quite the upgrade! xD

Headphones:

Spoiler

Sony MDR V6 (DT 250 pads), restored 1987 AKG K240M 600ohm (Cosmos pads with dt250 filters), AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm, Bose Ae2 & Sony MDR v150. All off of a Bravo V2 shuguang tube, Little Dot mkII with GE JAN 5654 tubes, a CEntrance Dacport slim and a UCA222.

PC:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z170s
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix (white)
  • GPU
    Asus 1070 Strix OC
  • Case
    Phanteks P400
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 pro, Seagate barracuda 1tb
  • PSU
    Evga G1 650W (regret)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1920x1080 60hz 5ms & ASUS PB277Q 27" 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Captain 240EX white
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G810
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (switching to linux soon)