3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Blade it would be awesome to have such a powerful laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway. 

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14in because who wants to play games on a 12 inch screen. I could really use a new laptop for playing games with my partner when we're at his house and I dont have my desktop. My old laptop is old and slow.

New Razer Blade 14, but there's no chance of me winning

Definitely the Blade. Would love the upgrade from my current computer's i5-4300 and GTX 760 :P

I totally want the Razer Blade 14. It'd be an awesome daily driver for school and would use it when I'm simulating routers and switches and whatnot. Studying for the CCNA and GNS3 really taxes my current 2011 Macbook Air.

Blade 14 would be brilliant, I'm convinced there is a future for small and light gaming laptops 

I would kindly request the Razer blade, as I've been considering a new laptop with a useable discrete GPU for a while now. 

I wanna win the razor blade stealth etch cause i would be able to ninja around everyone and just start a @linustechtips video on their faces and the will have to watch it and they will start lovin it too like i do.
plus i want 1 but i have a son and a wife so all my money is taken away =(
i would like the etch cause i live on a dusty city so glossy would be a bad choice =P t+

I would really enjoy the Razor Blade Stealth..I graduate in 2017 and I am going off to college next year..my current laptop recently stopped working so I don't even have one now and having a new one would really help me out because I'm trying to find a way to afford a new one if I have to..thanks

Congrats on the 3 mil subs!!!

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be a huge improvement to my 2009 HP Pavilion g7 laptop and would be awesome to have for both college work and gaming.

After using a dual core mobile i5 with integrated graphics for the past several years, the Blade's 1060 is really exciting me. I desperately need a new laptop for school, and the Razer Blade really tickles my fancy. Thank you so much for doing this give-away, LTT; you guys rock!

Wow this giveaway is so cool! Congratulations, you deserve these numbers. The stuff this channel produces is truly awesome. 

As a ninja it's really hard to play games to pass time during the waiting period on the "job" with those bulky gaming laptops. I desperately need a blade stealth because a stealthy ninja is alive ninja.

Razer Blade Stealth!

Love you guys. Watch you every day. So proud to be part of your 3 million subscribers!

Both laptops look so nice. I would use one of them if i win to play GAMEEES :D 

I'd choose the New Razer Blade. I'd use it for school and perhaps some gaming.

Thanks for the chance to win!

Gotta have that Stealth, I already maxed out Strength and Dexterity, so my hulking Barbarian of a Character could use some Stealth Action l!

In all seriousness congrats on 3 mil subs LTT, you guys deserve so much more!

I would love the blade 14 for mobile gaming.  Big fan of Razer for their dedication to quality and pursuit of perfection!

I'll enter in for the Razer Blade 14. Having something small and portable will be nice for Schooling and being able to come home and just sit back and play Witcher 3 and GTA V after a long day of typing notes and studying how to run and operate my own business.

Well I would love the Razer Blade Stealth! I just got my first job and I would need a sleek laptop, and the Razer Blade Stealth doest it! I would be able to take it with me at work in case I need it! 

I'd LOVE a stealth!

I'm a Swedish guy living in japan, and it would be nice to have something light and fast that doesn't bog down my luggage when occasionally visiting my parents.

Also, I'd make sure to help the linux community get drivers etc working on it, and have it dual boot linux and win 10. I'd probably start using it as my only win10 device and reroll my main rig into mainly running linux. 

I'm wishing for the Blade Stealth for using it as a daily driver for my Data Science Major at Ca'Foscari University of Venice.

I would love to get the Razer Blade so I can game anywhere, anytime! :D