3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to get the Blade 14!

Gratz on the 3 Mil and Good luck to all!

New Razer Blade would definitely accentuate my gaming experience :D

When i would win the Razer Blade Stealth, i would deffinetly start my carrier as a minecraft youtuber. I could imagine an awesome intro made in Windows Movie Maker. Despite that could could browse 9gag all day long, like i always do. With such much wow gamingpower i could copy those dam post even before they get posted. In the evening i will watch sexy video of all ur moms...no offense... they look awesome. In my opinion everyone would love me if i got such an nice laptop. Sorry for the long Post here is a digital potato 0  

You said you wanted to give the the Razer Blade Stealth away in its configuration because it's meant for artists? That is the exact reason I want one. I'm currently getting a degree in graphic design and I have a few more semesters to go and having a desktop for portability hasn't cut it. I need to be more mobile while still having enough power to use all the programs without sacrificing performance. Everyone around me has Macs and while that may work for them, I need a pc, but I also want to feel like I fit in with the way it my laptop looks. I have a super old Lenovo that was loaded with bloatware and looked all gamer-y. The Razer laptop actually competes and in my opinion looks better than a Macbook which I cant say for anything else in its class of power. Razer has been proving itself to be a really impressive company with a great line of products and I would be proud to have one of their laptops in a sea of Macbooks. 

And I mean, come on... RGB keyboard? Yes please!

I want the razer blade because why not...is an awesome gaming laptop and is a good upgrade from a pentium.

I would love the razer blade. It would be a big upgrade from my old Alienware especially weight wise.

I belive that i can win Razer Blade 14

I need it for my studies. :)

The Razor Blade Stealth would be my poison of choice! Simple, powerful, and portable for all my gaming needs. It looked amazing on stage with Linus flopping it around like a rag doll during the Razor panel at PAX West, but that just shows you how light and versatile this laptop is. Gaming is my passion and this would be a awesome addition to my collection of consoles and PCs that litter my home!

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 because it will be best then ideal to replace my very old TJ65.

Well i'll enter to at least have a chance! ^^

I would LOVE to have the  Razer Blade!

Would be awesome to bring to friends for gaming, and editing on the go! :D

Hello :) If I won, I would choose the Blade. Really in need of a laptop for school.

Razer Blade 14 would be awesome. Could do some gaming and homework on the go without returning to my desktop.

I'm a hardcore gamer and an animator, ?I'm actually  looking for a great performance laptop right now ?and these blades after going to be just perfect for that. ?Thanks for the giveaway, Linus and team.?fingers crossed ?

The Razer Blade 14.  I am a 40yo I.T. student/New gamer and this would be awesome to show off to my class of 20 somethings.  Thank You

Wauw those laptops are awesome, i would like to get the Razer Blade Stealth just because the 100% adobe RGB which can become helpfull with my new design study.

So recently, I just joined a new school and we've been allowed to use laptops in class. And a new  Razer Blade 14 would be pretty awesome to do some work on.

Good luck, to everyone!

I WOULD LOVE THE NEW RAZER BLADE FOR SURE ! (if i can win anything in my life...)

Awesome guys! I hope you will that you achieve 5 mil in near future!

Btw. Definitely Bkade Stealth because of portability ;)

Hi,

I would like the Blade Stealth and use it for the final exam in my school, and later on for studying at the university.

You earned the 3mil users LTT

I want the Razer Blade so that I can start a gaming channel, my mac can't play any games.