3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 because I have wanted a gaming lap top for ages. 

Any razer computer would be amazing as I've never been in Pc gaming. But I prefer the blade because it has a graphics card !?

I would go for the Razer Blade Stealth, great power and small size are ideal for a laptop to carry around

I would love the new Stealth, would be a great PC to run No Man's Sky on and also seems like it would also be great for creating and rendering my designs like my profile picture and the others attached.

14183816_10202214293756019_539306656340962095_n.jpg

14089274_10202214288915898_3401249033488002210_n.jpg

14100329_10202214288075877_4539881549846416761_n.jpg

14102611_10202214292875997_4610227331438653577_n.jpg

14102733_10202214291915973_2712607331959847532_n.jpg

I would like a Razer Blade with the desktop class GTX 1060. I stream so I've been looking for a good laptop to go into my streaming set up.

Entering for the Razer Blade 14 ^^
My SO gave away his custom-built computer to a friend who couldn't afford one and he's been dealing with a dying laptop ever since. I'd love to win this for him!
Thank you for the opportunity!

I would love to win the new blade 14, it would make a great new system and be great for a student who also loves to game, plus I just love that laptop!

Just the normal (did I say "normal"? I mean it´s freaking amazing!!!!!!11!!1!) Razer Blade 14 would be well suited for me and my needings

I want to win the razer blade because I need a gaming computer because I don't have the money to buy a new computer so I hope I can win. Best of luck to everyone.?

Are you kidding me!!

BLADE 14, DEFINITELY!  :)

Hi

Any razer will do the job , knowing that  I Still using the Acer ASPIRE 5742G (OLD)

Definitely the new Razer Blade Stealth! For you know... college and shit

Wow congratulation on 3 milion subs its aweson to see you guys get this far your show taught me a lot of things and actualy got me to technical school so thank you a lot.

If i win a giveaway it would be awesom and i would prefer blade 14 just becaus of gaming i always have to have games with me :P:D

I would love to win the Blade Stealth, it would be fantastic for me since I'm starting my GCSEs at school and I would prefer it over the Blade due to battery life.

Expert procrastinator.

The stealth looks very nice but the blade would be more suitable for my needs. 

I'd love the new blade on a physical, emotional and sexual level... ;)

And I wouldn't need to try and take my gaming desktop to and from uni halls!

THANKS

First of I would just like to thank for your videos, they are awesome, you really deserved 3 million subscriber and even more!

And if this comment actually wins, I would like a NEW Razer Blade 14, I wouldnt use the 4k screen anyway, so an other person, who is maybe an artist could use it, I just want to game in 1080p, thats enough for me (It would be probably better than my current rig with a 760O.o and a non-overclocked i5-2500k) 9_9 and better than my Laptop anyway, because its a Chrombook with an ARM-Processor :S and the battery is dead so I can only use it on wire and if I only touch the powerconnector it reboots:|

So keep on doing what you can do best, making awesome tech videos! 

And for 3 million subscriber how about a firepole?xD:D

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I want phones with ethernet port, because WiFi is evil.

Widescreen is love, Widescreen is life!

Gimme that New Razer Blade Stealth or i won't watch your videos for one whole damn day.......

I would love to win the new razer blade

I am in high school and really need a good daily laptop that has a good graphics card, but it slim enough to carry around day after day. 

The new Razer Blade 14 is the one for me. It's the kind of machine that allows you to do all and is compact and light to go with you everywhere.