3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

man i really like the new blade stealth.. with the new Intel processor? very impressive device...

Never hurts to try... if by some miracle I win, I would prefer the Razer Blade 14" gaming laptop w/ the GTX 1060

The GTX 1060 Blade 14 please!!!
I've been a poor university student in Halifax, NS for three years now. I've been limited to what games my 2011 MacBook Pro can play...................... and I am hurting to play some recent games at good quality. I've been following Razor since their original Blade, and have been drooling over them ever since.

Longtime viewer of LTT, first time poster to the forums.

Cheers from Halifax, I love watching my fellow Canadians succeed!

I have been using scrap to build my computers for too long, the Razer Blade 14 would finish that once and for all.

But... Can it run Crysis? xD

I think you should throw a penny...number is the blade stealth and head is the blade :) and when the the penny falls and lands on it's side i will get both :)

Have fun with it..bye bye Bodo (the noob :( )

I'd love the razer blade 14. That gtx 1060 is a beast!

i would definately pick the razer blade because i want something strong and good for playing games and my currently lenovo notebook cant handle anything (it has an i3 and a intel graphics 3000 and 4gb of ram

Don't think I'm heinous I just want that Blade in my Anus.

Wait a second. That's not right. I tried. Thanks for the giveaway and hi mom! (Blade non stealth) :)

i would like the razor blade because it would be great to take my gaming anywhere

also congrats on 3 million! love the videos

Would be so epic to have any of your products!! Thanks

The stealth looks great

Blade Stealth because I need a laptop and as I have a lovely family who buys all my fellow siblings a laptop except me it would be greatly appreciated,

that and it looks sexy AF

I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth.  I would use it's power to run VMs and taking around to college classes.  Keep doing what you are doing LTT you are awesome!!xD

Blade Stealth, please!! Would be great to do my design work away from the house. 

Razer Blade 14. Because it is probably my favourite laptop outhere.I dont really want to use it for gaming but for making games and testing them on it since my pc is not the best. Gz on 3 mil. subs.

Congrats on 3 mill guys, such a huge achievement. I'd have to say the Razer Blade 14, all ready to mod the hell outta the remastered edition of Skyrim. 

I prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 instead.

Why? My standards are low and they tend to bleed on whatever i ask for, no matter how much i lie to myself.

It's a mess really. Imagine dealing with the result of puking your own brain liquid on your keyboard and instead of just cleaning it just deciding to get through the hassle to select another cheaper one. Actually no, don't imagine it. Not recommended. Sorry.

Btw i'm seeking a replacement for my crank-powered netbook which may or may have not met varying amounts of fluids being poured on it (eh, reminds me that time that i accidentally flipped my pizza AND beer on its screen and then fell asleep on it cause i was that drunk. gf called an ambulance because red sauce near a head ain't usually a good sign. medics came i was like 'SUP DEWWWWDS and they were like OK they knew the situation immediately eh smartasses can comprehend you even if all you can talk is random shit).

I would love to win a Razer Blade slap it on my managers face for him to realize Dell in the office is badluck. No wonder we haven't passed our metrics for a year now. 

NEW RAZER BLADE 14. HOLY SHIT, OMG. IF I WIN I AM AFRAID I WILL HAVE A HEART ATACK. I EFUUEFJWIJGWIGJSAF AIFJO

I AM NOT FEELING OK.

The new razer blade would be perfect for university.

Razer Blade, because im using it much on CAD to do my homework, and gaming of course, i preffer Razer Blade because of its more cooler than Razer Blade Stealth. And i dont own a laptop. I hope i win.