3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Either would make my year but I would prefer to have the Razor Blade 14. Would like to have something that is powerful to go to lan parties and show off to all my friends.

The new razor blade because i want to become a gaming youtuber and that can help me a lot...

I would love to win the blade for gaming!  Right now I'm running a Toshiba satellite with arch installed because the laptop couldn't handle windows 10...  Crazy right?  I'm also in school and a new computer would greatly benefit me. 

Razer Blade for dem sweet look :P

would look good with my socks and sandal xD

I would love to win the Razor Blade. Why you might ask? Well I am a crazy apple fanboy, I have a new 15 inch MBP and tbh I love it. I feel like me winning a Razor Blade would make the whole situation even more exciting. I'll get to see how Linus manages to live without a MBP. :P

Razorblade stealth! It is dope!! Give me one please! :)

While that Blade Stealth sounds like it would be fun to have, I would prefer to have the Blade 14 just because it would be nice to have something portable that I could game on.  Currently I can only game on my desktop as my daily laptop is too weak to handle gaming, unfortunately I spend a lot of time away from my desktop that I could be gaming if I only had something to game on :(.

I would love the razer blade so i can  replace my old laptop from 6 years ago with a new one

I'd prefer the Blade 14 for the desktop class GTX 1060. I need a very powerful laptop to run Kali Linux on for practicing to become a pentester (wardriving on the go, hehehehe). The desktop graphics card would really be an advantage for cracking hashes and other GPU-accelerated hacking tasks. And the 16GB of RAM would allow me to run Chrome! That'd be the best thing on top of everything! Badumtss.

razer blade stealth!! 

with no pc and 2 broken down laptops. i NEED this please!

I would love the new blade please. It would be awesome for portable gaming.

What would you do for a Razer Blade Stealth?

-Give a random stranger a hug.

Doing edits and photoshop would be so much faster with the stealth.

I would love the new Blade Stealth because it's thin and gorgeous XD!  Plus, I'm Canadian eh! ;-)

I want the new razer blade, because I am a gamer on the go, and don't have a laptop to support my needs.

The new Razer Blade would be amaze balls :)

I'd use it to help with car tuning/troubleshooting as well as gaming on the go :D Maybe some school work everyone once in a while :P

I would have to choose the new razer blade stealth. I would mostly use it for school work and consuming media.

I definitely would like the new blade. The laptop I have now its good share spec wise but when you go to use it its slow.love your videos have been subscribed on youtube for a very long time.

I would love the razer blade stealth please! It would be awesome for school and art.

Since I'm unable to differentiate both(thanks to those names similar to every name in razer) , I'll choose the one with a longer name as it will come with MORE RGB LIGHTS AND GAMING FEATURES!  So I'm going for the NEW Razer Blade Stealth

I want to win the blade 14 because of the portability (IT Person, School) and the high resolution screen. It's amazing.

i would like any of them because, i am broke and i love you guys (the 2014 one, just in case i have to pick one top win)

This is an amazing giveaway, thanks! I want the new 14inch Razor blade. I want this laptop because I've been a Razor fan for a long time and I LOVE GAMING! 

congrats LTT.

if  win , i would love to have the razer blade 14

I'd love to get the Blade 14! I want to get into some 3D design and gaming as well, so this laptop would be amazing, considering that I've had the same laptop since 7th grade and it's getting a little outdated :) Congrats on 3 million subscribers!!