3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14 to replace my handed down 2011 Macbook Air. It would be a great laptop to start a job I'm in the middle of interviewing for after recently graduating. Thanks guys :) 

leaning towards the stealth as i already have and amazing gaming vm on my unraid server. i would like a nicer way to control it, so stealth it is. could always remote a gaming vm to it if i really want to game on it. Good Luck Everyone!

For me , Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and ultra portable design, 1080p is so last decade. 

I'm fan of Razer but can't afford this item Blade :v

I would like to win the razer blade stealth, i will use it for school and gmaing.

It could be awesome if i win the Razer Blade so i can finally play all those benchmarks games

I would love to win the Blade Stealth. With the small form factor, I can slip it in and out of my bag in every class I have this semester. Plus I'm studying Mechanical Engineering...so shouldn't I have access to the latest technology in order to help further it?

I am leaning towards the Razer Blade. I like green lights but on a laptop, that's a on a whole other level of awesomeness. 

I would want the new Razer Blade, since I am an engineering student who uses a lot of 3D modeling applications that would make good use of the Blade's i7 and GTX 1060.

I would love to win the editing blade. It will definitely help me with the photo editing and video editing I constantly do ? 

I would go on the Blade, it looks awesome with some crazy specs, thanks linus! 

Razer blade for the graphics, portable gaming would be fun!

Would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, beautiful laptop and that displaaaayyyyyy.........definitely better than my 5 year old macbook air. Congrats on 3 million subscribers and thanks for the giveaway :):):) 

Oh yes the NEW Razer Blade 14!! Looks amazing! Fingers X Thank you, and good luck to all!!

Would love to get both of them, amazing machines, but a Razer Blade 14" , Its just superior for gaming

So yeah give one of those please.

Id love the stealth, don't think I've actually seen a 4k display in person. Although, the blade 14 would still be incredible for the portable gaming potential, both just seem amazing.

Blade 14 would be awesome but wouldn't complain on the stealth either ;)

I would love to use this for college for lightweight gaming and programming and a little video editing on the side. Love both but could never afford either..

Edit: would also love some of Ed's art on it!

I would prefer the Blade, I am currently working my way through college and my gaming PC is running a 640, and my laptop is even less powerful. It would be a massive boon to my life to get a more powerful laptop

I'd would like to have razer blade because I really want to try editing some video on this bad boys! 

And congratulations for 3M subscriber!  Cheers for Linus media group 

The Razer Blade Stealth or the regular( you really can't complain) because my computer needs better battery life and heavy usage.