3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The blade 14 would be AMAZING! I would use it for gaming as at the moment I'm using a broken potato... and school stuff.... maybe.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Both? Each? Either... For gaming, Photoshoping, redditing, getting kicked off by the kids to play Roblox, getting kicked off by wife for Pinterest. ?

I would like the blade because I would like to be able to try and play some more high performance games that I am not able to do with my current laptop. 

I would love the new Razer Blade, i haven't shaved in a week, so i really need one...

The new blade 14 would be totally great for my school work that's about to start. Love your guys work especially Nicky v have been watching sense you moved into  that huge house but love the new place keep up the good work. 

P.s. I would take the stealth too if you don't mind ?

P.p.s Taren smells like cheese ?

Blade Stealth!!! So I may work on pictures in the field while taking them and the 4k screen would help show me all the flaws in the shot.  Instead of trying to take multiple pics to come home to and sort for the right one. I would know on the spot how to take the photo continuously. I'm talking about when you do night photograph because that little 2.5 in lcd on the back of my dslr makes everything look amazing. Then you get home and you learn ohh man stars not in focus, camera shook, not right exposure, and/or you missed all of the viewtiful opportunities after a certain amount of time passes or leave cause freezing cold.

Would love the razer blade for on the go gaming with family, and to have a nice laptop

Damn, Both the New Blade and the Stealth smack my current pc out of the park with hardware. However if i had to choose, the gamer in me wants to go big and not home. :) 

The New Razer blade would be absolutely OP. 

Thanks for this and happy 3 million subs! 

Loving the razer blade stealth for its sleek design 

and convenience. :D

I would love the blade, because it would allow me to return  a PC that I'm in the slow process of upgrading back to a normal state. It currently doesn't have a case and the card is standing upright on the motherboard... And the hdd is balanced on the psu. It's a mess and I could put it back together for more of a work station if I had another system to game on w/ friends. To turn it on I currently bring the case over and hold it while plugging it in to the board, then press the button and unplug. 

For the love of cord management, please pick BeastBeef. 

I would love the blade 14 I cant afford a gaming pc since I am in college and my laptop I use is so old it would be nice to do work and be able to game. Pick me please.

The New Razer Blade 14 would be awesome to win! Thanks for the opportunity!

I'd pick the Razer Blade 14. It does everything I'd need it to. Good luck to everyone!

I'd like a Razer blade. I've been using my laptop with an I-7 and 860m, and it has stopped being able to handle newer games, and a 1060 will handle them perfectly.

I would like to get the new razer blade 14. It would be a great laptop to take to school, since its pretty slim and has some powerful internals.

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 (with that GTX1060) so that I can have a portable form of computer, other than my phone of course. Also, that piece is just beautiful! 

Thanks!

i would love to own the Razer Blade Stealth For school, and the occasional light gaming session 

That razer blade 14 looks sexy af. it would make gaming anywhere a breeze and without many comprises.

I want the new Razerblade! Be perfect for college gaming and note taking lol

The new Blade, no doubt. I really want a laptop so I can finally join my friends when they make LAN partys :c

That Blade 14 is pretty great. Would be a welcome upgrade to my old ThinkPad R60, that rocks an intel core 2 duo. I would probably use it to game, and finally be able to play some Dota again with my brother since we only have 1 computer, and my laptop can't run any games really (besides maybe the WC3 and older). I would also use it to do some online games with my online friends, and idk if it can run Star Citizen but if it could that would be a big plus.

I would also love to use it to comfortably watch some Youtube videos using that HDMI since i have an unused TV in my room, and my laptop doesn't have an HDMI port. 

If only I could win such a laptop. That would be the dream.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

new razor blade so I don;t have to bring my desktop to lan parties