3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade 14 for the GTX 1060. I would use it to game and who needs 4k on a laptop anyways.

Thanks for the giveaway I love your content.

I'm a musician and a gamer, I travel alot and am not home often so a laptop where I could write songs and lyrics whilst away from home would be awesome! The blade 14 would be my choice, if I were to win. Thanks Razer and Linus Media Group!

i would love to get my hands on the NEW Razer Blade 14, it'll be amazing as a door stopper.

Edited by 4uschw1tz
typo

I would love the razer blade because you can do pretty much anything you can think of with it, including watching linus tech tips on youtube;)

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like the razer blade stealth please we only have a family laptop and I can't even use it a lot only on weekends and Friday's and I hope I win and everyone else good luck if you win ????????????????????????

Damn Id love the new Razor Blade, I dont have a laptop and it would really come in handy

owhjeeeee... incredible giveaway... i would take a razer blade pls.. haha 10 of them ofcourse..... just kidding.. 

would love a new gaming blade.. slashing the frames into happiness haha

Oh look!! Another give away i wont win D: but still would love the blade. That would be the first time i would have ever won anything

I would love the Razer Blade. I would be editing 4k drone footage in After Effects all day!

I love you guys, and have been subscribed for years. You're videos always me me smile and laugh. Thank you guys for the giveaway opportunity. Keep up the great work!

i would love to have the blade since i am starting year 11 next year (i'm from aus) and i need a decent laptop for 11&12 and its powerful specs would go perfectly 

I would love to get a Razer Blade (14 or new), they seems so great I wanna check it out by myself :D

Thank you so much for this giveaway !

Please I need a RAZER BLADE for my school and work please, I am desperate.

The stealth would be awesome to own! 

i like how lightweight it is for the performance

I would prefer the Razer Blade since it will allow me to be productive in my computer science degree.With the raw power of the Razer Blade, I could perform all CPU and RAM heavy tasks, while also having the ability to game in my spare time. Good luck everyone and thanks to both Razer and LinusTechTips:)

New blade for sure. It's gonna be the most overpowered Hearthstone machine of all time!

Would love the regular blade, i Don't have a gaming laptop and my desktop can't really play vidya very well it's kinda old...

Spoiler
Spoiler

and it did it twice in like a split second.

this is proof my laptop isn't great because no palm rejection and it clicked this.

I would love to get the New Razer Blade 14, i just need a laptop that is portable Kappa to do homework Kappa

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

need that stealth to replace my other crappy toshiba laptop

Yo, I want dat boi Razer Blade! I'd definitely use it to game with friends, do homework, and prevent myself from having back problems by carrying my desktop everywhere... B|

I'd love to have a Stealth! It would be awesome to have a thin and light that actually has some horsepower behind it!!

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I'd love the Blade Stealth, I'm working on my first indie game and I would love the ability to work on it while traveling or at my school, I prefer the stealth because of the display when making the promotional art among other things!

Congratulation. Keep up your good work in expert mode. thanks give giveaway.