3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would LOVE to get the Razer blade because I have been gaming on a really old laptop its the Elitebook 8440p by hp and it overheats really fast it usually dosen't usually 20 minutes so i cant play full LoL (League of legends) and i cant afford to buy a new laptop or desktop because i am currently in grade 6 right now and cant afford to buy one sice i am a kid still so i would love to get the new Razer blade thank you Linus for letting me participate in this giveaway :D. btw school just started so wish me luck! 

I would like the Stealth. I would use it to help me with my graphics class

Blade stealth for sure because it would be the ultimate school laptop!!!

hey i have just pc and its old ..i planned buying laptop but it would be great to win one of these :) i rly dont care which one both are great :D

I would take any if i win but my preference is the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth :3
Currently using a touchscreen school laptop to game and design soo it be nice to have the blade as me work and game station.

Love you Linus, keep up the good work and your classic/horrible BUT FUNNY tech jokes.

I would like the Razor blade so i can play some decent games at something more than 20 FPS as i love PC gaming but just cant afford a good PC.

Congratulations LinusTechTips on getting over 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

Would so pick the razor blade stealth. If I won, I would definitely get a core and a pretty new NVidia 1080 so that I'd be able to give my beefy, yet space consuming comp to a friend. They'd get so much out of it's dual 970s, and i7 for gaming, steaming, and YT vid creation while I'd have the portability and power that the stealth provides, would be an amazing combo.

I would love to get the new razor blade with i7 kaby-lake processor..... Its bcz i am in need of a new laptop ! and a global give away is the best way i can get it with ease. 

My boss refuses to buy me a third monitor so the new blade would be a great substitution...

The  NEW Razer Blade 14 would be lovely! Could use it to upgrade our in-between classes Worms Armageddon LAN games at school to Worms Clan Wars, or even Worms WMD when that comes out!

I wish I could win the Razer Blade because i don't think I will need the 4k and the normal Razer Blade looks sexy enough ;) Thanks for the Giveaway and keep posting them good vids and reviews :) 

I would love to be able to win the Razar Blade, because i currently need an upgrade from my current computer which is running a GT 630 which is maybe a little out dated. 

Love to win, and thanks for this opportunity. 

Would love to have a NEW Razer Blade 14 for my last year at collage, would be handy to have something which would load onenote within a minutte :P

I would prefere the new blade over the stealth due to the higher performance and more ports ;)

Would love to have the Blade so i can do university coursework (which demands a lot of a computer) whenever I'm away and so I can have a computer for my placement year. It would also be great so I can play games while travelling.

I'd definitely go for the Blade Stealt because of that magnificent not so heavy portable green!!! 

Thanks guys for this givaway!!!! 

I would rather have the New Razor Blade. It ain't about size, It's about the motion of the ocean.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the blade stealth simply for a lightweight way to complete my college work (Level 3 computing) on the bus to and from college (about 2 hours both to and from) as well as on holiday since all I currently have is a desktop. Also the blade stealth would be great for AoE since that's what I mainly play anyway and maybe some DOTA.

Greetings from France. Winning the Blade would be the first good news from 2016. ^^

I would love the Blade, to play video games on.  that is what its for.

i want the Razer Blade cause i wanna game harddddddddddddddd

I want the Raze stealth, i´ll be doing some graphic design and i would love to have the adobe rgb display

I prefer the the Razer Blade, but i wouldn't mind the blade stealth either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thank you guys for everything.

Thank you for this awesome opportunity. I personally loved all the office moving/whole room water cooling videos- i signed up for Vessel just for those videos. 

Thanks for everything. Ily Taran