3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer to win the New razor blade to replace my current gaming computer, and to allow me to game on the go :)

I would love either laptop. I would be thankful to win this giveaway in the first place. Love your videos, have been subscribed since 200k. You guys were the ones that inspired me to learn about computers, and now my aspiration is to work for SpaceX as a aerospace engineer or computer scientist. I could really use either razer blade for college in a year. Thanks for setting up this giveaway, you guys are the best.

I dont mind which laptop. I need a new one for school. Good job linus media group for getting 3M subs, i love your vids and thanks so much for wonderful content you post.if it comes down to it i prefer the blade because i like to game.

I wanna to win beacuse in Italy is very difficult to find and try a razer blade and i need a laptop for school .

In need of a new laptop and the one I have is simply not capable anymore... :(

Perfect combo would be stealth with a core that way you get fantastic portability and a kick ass gaming machine :)

Hello, I came from the youtube video and would prefer the Blade because powerful I guess and to do something demanding like visit facebook O.o

It would be great to have the new Blade (Non Stealth). Right now trying to run games on an HP Probook with integrated graphics is... Difficult...

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hype giveaway! Congrats to you all for achieving 3 million subs! (Would love to win the Blade Stealth :D)

Hello, I would prefer the NEW Razor Blade 14. I recently got in to the Witcher 3 and would enjoy playing it at max settings. As for why I prefer the Blade over the Stealth, well i'm a gamer not an artist, and frankly, I don't need 4K to be satisfied with my monitor. 

Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the good work!

Razer Blade, School would be soo much more efficient for editing for media arts and compiling programs for comptek and music and computers

(also video games like csgo and skyrim would run fantasicly)

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth because of school and other stuff. I want to be Stealthy in class and at home :P Plus the 4k display is a nice thing to have as well along with the way it was made ^

i would love to have the blade since i am starting year 11 next year (i'm from aus) and i need a decent laptop for 11&12 and its powerful specs would go perfectly 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razor Blade because I need a laptop for school and cus it is just awesome 

Definitly the blade, GTX 1080, chroma keyboard, thin, light. it is awesome.

I would want the new blade with the 1060 because I want a laptop that i can run any game on.

I would like the Razer Blade for gaming and as an audio workstation, specifically multitrack recording and multiple live effects

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14 to cut my vegetables and game on it when not cooking (which I'm never doing anyway ;))

I would prefer the blade stealth, I was already preparing to buy a core anyway and the stealth would offer the more portable replacement to my macbook rather than the blade.

I would definitely want the new 4K Blade Stealth! I would buy the Razer Core, install my video card into it, and then get rid of my desktop forever! I'm excited just thinking about it!

I would like to win the Razor Blade Stealth!! Congrats Linus Team for 3MILL !!!!!!