3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

ill take the one with 4k thanks. Love the content! You guys should come down to my city in mission viejo and have a meetup at the Howies Gameshack, the largest gaming cafe in north america, you guys would love it!

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would love to win the Razer Blade my laptop is slowing down a lot, I have a 2011 Macbook Pro with 4gb of ddr3 memory. It would be so cool to win that. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else as well

I would love the razer blade 14 because i dont live close to my mates so when i want to play with them i have to play on my terrible internet :(

I would love the 1080p laptop, Imagine finally giving up integrated graphics!

I would want the Blade 14, mainly because I've been using my old Lenovo P580 for almost 4 1/2 years known, as its wearing down on me. Plus ive been getting into game development, so something a little faster would be a plus :)

I would take the "New" Blade. To be quite frank, I don't care which I get, but the Blade would be better so that I can play PC games that I want to play, not Team Fortress 2 on a dell pre-built  that can barely push it to 30 fps when it isn't lagging (my dad is brutal). Also, a clean looking laptop that can run Crysis over 30 fps would be incredible to brag about to my friends.

P.S.       Thank you sooooo much for this giveaway, LMG, and congrats on 3 freaking million subscribers, holy crap! See y'all at 4 million!

Hey Nick & the rest of the LTT Team!

I've been setting my eyes on the NEW Razer Blade Stealth lately.  I hear it can get a nice, close shave and leaves your facial hair manlier and ruggeder than ever before!  Especially with it's multi-hair thread-processing capabilities.  I can't wait to try it out and have a beard as nice and cuddly as yours Nick ;)

♥ Kevin

I would really want the Blade Stealth because it has its advantages to the Blade I would prefer and it would be a great alternative to my school Macbook.

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. I wouldn't had to stop gamming when i go to poop. The Blade 14 is very portable and kicks the but on my current desktop!

Congratulations for hiting 3 Million subscribers and thanks for the opportunity!

I would like the Razer Blade, because my school's minimum requirements for laptop gpus is the gtx 1060. Plus my school doesn't allow me to bring around a desktop on a cart in school.xD

2016 Build

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2133 CL14 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GAMING 

Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB, Crucial MX500 500GB

PSU: EVGA G1 650 W 80+ Gold (It's Not Great)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full-ATX

Since I started college this year, a new fast and high performance laptop would be amazing for my computer major. always loved the aesthetics and the design of the Macbook but I never liked Mac Os xD Razer seems like the best replacement for that.

I would love to get the New Razer Blade 14 with 1060 GTX :)

Thank You for this amazing giveaway, hope this community and channel grows bigger and better! :)

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers, I would want the blade stealth because of its versatility as a small and beautiful productivity laptop. Congrats again and thanks for the fantastic giveaway.

The Blade Stealth would be insanely awesome to have for my studies. Going into electrical engineering and software development, that would allow me to code with ease and have freedom to explore different options. :) congrats on the 3 MIL!

Hey LTT,

Congrats on 3 Million subscribers! I've been watching since you hit the 2 Million mark (#takedatpewdiepie) :D

I finally got it to load to the point where I could post (T_T)

As for the giveaway, personally, I would love to win a new Razer Blade (non-stealth). I pick this model over the Stealth because its more gaming oriented with its GTX 1060 desktop class card, 1TB NVMe SSD, 1080p screen, and measuring at only 0.7" thick! Personally, I have always wanted a Razer Blade since 2014, because all other gaming laptops are SUPER bulky and are not slim or minimalistic. Unfortunately I have never had enough money to buy one, so I think this is the perfect opportunity to get one.

If your reading this forum Linus, I was the kid who met you at the Intel Booth on Friday. :) 

(BTW I'm not some new guy who just created an account I've been on your forum since February.)

Tanks in advance :) 

IMG_20160902_105844.jpg

Edited by xXNukaColaXx
It might not notify me of replies so in that case, just message me on a new forum! if I win :) :D

I would definitly love to get the new Razer Blade 14, mainly for an upgrde to my laptop. I prefer the Blade 14 instead of the Blade Stealth because it's already configured for gaming (no need for an external GPU).

Thanks for the giveaway!! 

I'd want the normal Razer Blade. Portable VR gaming possibilities would be awesome!

Huge congrats on 3 million :D I've been with you on YouTube for a very long time and it's amazing to think about how far you've come. I remember the "holding a baby in one hand, holding a graphics card in the other"-times like yesterday ;)

I usually don't enter giveaways because I belive in math, and math says I am not going to win... But it WOULD be nice with a blade 14 since I can barely carry mine to school, and it's quite broken...

Cheers!

I would love to get the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth because I love to draw and it would be a great tool, also I'm going into University so this would be a great way to kick it off!

The New Razer Blade 14 looks awesome and it is the perfect size for a college laptop, thank you!!

I would love the new razor blade because i will be attending university next year and i need a laptop which won't fail me.