3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win either one in all honesty. However,  If I had to choose though then I would go for the Blade Stealth. 

Not gonna kiss ass here but you guys are living the dream. Keep up the excellent work!! 

Good luck all but more importantly, good luck me! 

Cheers me old muckers :)

Todd

This... Is... Awesome!...
Personally I'd love to win the Razor Blade Stealth, my old laptop is dying a slow and painful death, and I really do need a new laptop for my engineering studies as we have to use a lot of heavy programs.
I also travel quite a lot and the Blade Stealth seems to have the perfect balance of portability and power, making it easy to both do schoolwork and gaming on the go!
I like the Stealth better than the regular one simply because its so compact, yet so powerful! I've had 15 inch laptops in the past but my current one is 13, and I honestly love it!

Stealth all day long, best looking laptop right now :-) Congrats LMG!!! Big milestone!! Keep moving forward!

I would love the new Razer Blade Stealth- It's really light, has a 4k screen, a new processor, can plug in desktop gpus, and is overall an extremely innovative laptop that will move not only mobile gaming forward but also mobile content editing

Having a razer blade 14 would be great for gaming on the go and I could use it for general school work and such as well. I think having a 1080p display is a great idea it due to the longer battery life and in all honesty, 1080p is plenty for a laptops smaller screen.

Hey, I'd love to have either laptop honestly, but if I had to choose one I'd go for the new Razer Blade Stealth since it has better battery life and is more portable and convenient, as I'd be using it in lectures and at the library when starting a computer science course at university this year :) 

Delighted things are going well for you guys.

The Razer Blade Stealth is my favourite of the two. That NVMe storage...Mmmmmmm...

Hey congrats on reaching the 3 mil subscriber mark!

The Razer Blade Stealth would be great as daily driver for me. I already have a dedicated gaming rig in my office.

Congrats for 3mil to all at LTT I'd love the new blade stealth for school. Would be nice to have a laptop that can run basic applications without dying

the new blade! Ive wanted one of these so bad. I really need an upgrade, my old dell laptop is a great way for my friends to mock me. I would stop getting made fun of if I won this!

I would love the new blade to use at university to program and take notes. The larger screen than the stealth will make it easier to read code.

Congratulations on 3 million subs guys!

Hey,

I'm entering for the blade and the following are some of the things I would do;

-game (duh)

-music production

-school

-video editing

-develop/code

I would love to win but I see my chances are pretty slim...

anyways, best of luck to the rest of you!

As a student who uses a lot of time with simulation programs, but also like gaming, the stealth would be better suited for me, than the blade 14. Mostly as I already own a decent desktop, which is used for gaming (And for studying as my work laptop fan decided to die, and simulation programs really heats up the laptop).
A portable laptop is key when studying (Especially as the few computers placed around laboratories and classrooms are slow, and some of them have been prone to some bad chemicals through times, acording to my professor).

I like the minimalistic look of the razer laptops. They are really great looking, and are in my opinion the best product line by Razer.

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The stealth would definitely help me with my job as an assassin. ✌️

I'd want the blade, more of a gamer than anything else!

I would love to get the blade. I'm in college and would love something light that I could take to classes and powerful enough to handle some games and the Razor blade looks awesome.

Just joined your guys' community. love the content. yall great

Thx 

LinusTechTips!!! I've been watching you guys for so long, thanks for all of your awesome videos.

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth. The reason is because I'm a senior in college and my daily laptop driver recently became a brick and so right now I desperately need a new laptop, but have about zero monies :( Portability is pretty important to me at the moment. If I need to game I can do that on my desktop. I just need something for class and for my daily work.

Thank you guys for everything. 

EDIT: Also I've literally never won anything in a giveaway in my entire life so... yeah that'd be cool to win something during my last year of college <3

The Razer Blade 14 would be great! I desperately need an upgrade for my laptop, and would love to get into PC gaming.

Hello 'vrybody,

I'd like to let you know that I'd love to win the new Razer Blade Stealth because only with that monster and that egpu thing I would be able to create fabulous content like

Spoiler

super fresh nice 4k illegal memes. Hell yeah, my meme game will be lit.

Plz let me win, I need it, not just for the things in the spoiler :ph34r:

If you pick me I would like the Razer Blade. Even though a 4k display is amazing I really wouldn't need it. Granted I won't win anyway but I still want to show my support. I promise I'm not bandwagoning for loot.

Congratulations on hitting 3 Million subscribers!

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14 to make my ARMA 3 clan mates jealous!

The New Razor Blade because my Razor Blade is best Razor Blade.

I want that blade, I need the best laptop to start off with my Youtube channel, and I love Razer.

BLAAADEE! Haha I would definetly would love to win the BLADE 14. That 1060 is badass and even better on a razer laptop! So looking forward to winning one! Quick shoutout to linus and the entire gang, huge fan from San Juan, Argentina! :)