3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like a Razer blade 14 because I have never played newer title games as my  laptop barely runs older games plus I want to have a dedicated graphics for once not integrated graphics.

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14 please. Thanks!

I would love to win the new Razer Blade laptop! it looks awesome and it would be great to play overwatch on it and ofcourse watch linustechtips.

I think you guys are awesome. Congrats on 3 million and all my luck for a new Blade with that cool looking 1060!

I want the Razer Blade! I want the Blade because it'll be a lot be than my current computer (Chromebook). I I'll use it for school when I travel and when I want to game

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers!

Blade 14 would be awesome.  Keep up the amazing content!

If I were to have the great fortune of winning, I would opt for the Big Boy Blade (NEW Razer Blade). I'd use it as a mobile CAD, gaming, and editing rig.

Keep up the good content, BTW. I've been following Linus on YouTube since the good ol' NCIX days and love seeing the growth.

Razer Blade! My girlfriend would appreciate being able to game anywhere in the house, and business trips would be a lot more fun in the hotels.

You see, the thing is I'm not particularly fussy with getting a free laptop in general. Especially as it's a Razer laptop. I've been in love with their products for about 2 years now and have been hoarding them slowly but surely with funds from the jobs I've been keeping up (As I'm only 16, I don't get paid a huge lot so a Blade is completely out of the picture. Especially as they don't start shipping until November to the UK!)

I would use the Blade to help me with my Sixth form courses at my school (basically college that continues in the school I'm in) and organise notes. I also feel that having all that horsepower needs to be used, so of course I would be downloading a CAD program for the random products I always want to design, hopefully one day I'll be on your team Razer, watch your backs ;)

Anyways, good luck to everyone! And a shout out to Razer because they're fucking awesome!

i would like the normal Blade, since it would be a very nice addition for my growing gaming station

Congrats on the subscriber landmark. Soon you guy will command an army. Just pls no order 66

I would want the blade. I have a lot of party games on steam but im out of the way of most of my friends. As such i usually end up travelling to one of their places when we hang out. It would be awesome to have the blade so that i could bring it around as a portable game station so that i could just hook it up to their tv and play all the games there with them. Also in general its just nice to have something powerful when your travelling so that i could game, and work on something with some uumph. 

Id like to win the razer blade because I really need a laptop which i can use for gaming , i prefer it over the new razer blade because i dont need to do video recording / rendering

NEW Razer Blade 14. I woul use it for gaming and programming. Why? Because it fits my needs. Thanks!

The Blade Stealth would be perfect.  Although I would be thankful for either one. 

And I should choose!? Honestly, I'll be happy with any of these babies :D

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Oh please a Razer Blade! Heading off to college next year and would love a gaming laptop!

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14. It's probably better than my current gaming desktop. 

I would love a razer blade 14. I have a pretty nice desktop but feel very left out when at parties or friend's homes and they are all playing together on their laptops. My parent's refuse to let me blow all of my savings on a laptop so this would be awesome! Thanks for the giveaway and CONGRATULATIONS on hitting 3 million subs! Your channel is endlessly entertaining and informative.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers!!!! xD Gosh the blade and blade stealth are awesome looking laptops! :o I want one so badly!!!

That new Blade is awesome. thanks everyone for the giveaway this is awesome!