3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would choose the new Razer Blade for two reasons: 1. I have used Razer Blade Stealth before but I cannot play a game well without a Core(ps: Core was unavailable before, so I returned it back to the shop.) 2. I think Stealth is a good choice for office using, not a student like me. However,I like Razer's laptop for the design, light, screen, and even the black and matte material feel. More than that, the new Razer Blade has one Nvidia GTX 1060 graphic card(AWESOME!!!) inside. I hope I would be the lucky guy!

Razor blade stealth for sure! I went 3k and I never want to go back. :D

Amazing giveaway!

For me, maybe the blade 14 is better than stealth, as a gamer, definitely.

finger's crossed!! :) I really need a laptop and I love your channel.

I chose the NEW Razer Blade 14, because it has a desktop gtx1060, and it is really thin. Of course, it is for gamming, but coding with it is well.

Well I wanted to buy a gtx 1060 anyway. The Blade 14 definately. And congrats guys you are doing great

I would love the new razer blade, just gone back to college and would definitely help with some of the 3D rendering that I'll be doing next year. :)

I would love to win  The NEW Razer Blade 14 because I have a crappy system now and would really like one of these new shiny ones. Hope I win :)

I would like the Blade 14, it would be so cool if I got a good computer for the first time in forever

NEW Razer Blade 14 please!

I will either run graphic card crisis to make to a N weapon lol

Can I give it back to LMG to get unlimited chance to visit them?

Standard Blade, because i need a proper laptop in my life AND i need to remap my ECU, because low HP problems...

I prefer the Razer Blade, so I have a better laptop for gaming (ofcourse ;)), but also for school.

I'm studying Media Designer, and it would be really usefull if I had a better laptop instead of my old one :)

Loving the giveaway fella's! The Razor Blade 14 would be my first choice, I'd give it to my nephew he'd really put it to use! 

I could definitely use The Razor Blade for a good Gaming/Editing laptop since this laptop can barely run G-mod at 720p 

I have been a fan of razer blade stealth for a while now and would love to add it to my inventory. :) An ultrabook from Razer - a must have :D 

I would like the new blade...although it's such a suck name...as I play DOTA2 (Yeah~that huge fan of Team Wings and Zai).

However, my concern of this laptop is the cooler, even though Pascal reduced the waltage, it still seems so hard to let 1060 run with full speed within a laptop.

And for the Q.2 I lived in the mainland of China so... you guys know it...

However, I'm very excited that I can watch your videos with translated script attached in BiliBili or Youku~ Thanks for you guys hard work~

0001.PNG

Would love that blade stealth :)

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Razer Blade 14 all the way, thanks for the giveaway LMG!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz, base-clock) Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: Asus Z97-E RAM: (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 380 STRIX Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Thermaltake SMART 750W HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

i really like the Razer Blade with GTX1060, wish good luck .

Razer Blade 14

Because I will play games 24 hours every single day...... just kidding, I will have to study :D

I prefer the regular Blade because I can't get much use out of a fancy color profiled 4K display, I prefer a 1080p display and some portable graphics horsepower to go with it.

I would definitely love to win the Razer Blade 14. It looks so colourful and cool and has a delicate design. I've always wanted a nice laptop since my PC is still from before 2010 and is running on a E6350 processor and can barely handle minecraft D: Even when watching your video it lags at first before it's fully loaded. It will become my dream as I've never owned a gaming laptop and would definitely love to try out the new games and everything everyone is now playing and trying out. At the moment it's out of my reach, and I am very pleased to see you are giving away to the lovely community. Thank you so much!! I hope I win <3

NEW Razer Blade 14 !!! it's amazing to put a desktop 1060 in such a thin body. i wanna play ARMA3 on it, my laptop is pretty old now...

guess this is my first post, but i've been watching ur videos both on youtube and bilibili, just love what u guys doing.