3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely want the new Razer Blade Stealth...for school sadly. An ultra-portable laptop would be perfect for that.

And congrats on the 3 millions despite the channel being started by someone with socks x sandals 

Congratulations on passing the 3 million mark and thanks for all those years of awesome content!

For the contest i would like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth as it would be for productivity!

I would love to win a razor blade (GTX 1060) because it would be dream come true for me. i love gaming but cant play anything above call of duty modern warfare 1 at lowest setting with 15 fps (but still loved it coz best game i ever played) on my shitty dell latitude d630 which i have for like 5 years already.

ps thanks thanks for the giveaway love your youtube channel keep up the good work.

Go Razor Blade! Prob need it for college and portable gaming.

I will gladly have any of those machines but the blade stealth if i have to choose

i would love the blade because i want to start up youtube and im looking for a good laptop:D

I would definitely want the new blade. My laptop is too old and I really need a new laptop for my high school's life. please....

I want the NEW Razor Blade 14, for 5 reasons: Graphics, speed, storage, design, size. Not to mention, FL studio 12!

The new Razor Blade 14 just looks too sexy. Definitely the best laptop money can buy right now imo. Congratulations to whoever wins it.

Reazer blade steath please, I really need a new laptop 

Btw does anyone know where to get a cheap 128gb micro sd card?

Any of those two would be great, but the new razer blade is a hell of a machine!

i would like to win The NEW Razer Blade Stealth, would be awesome....

I love your Channels very mach,it's good to know you guys are doing a new give away.I would love the new blade,it's just what i want! 

By the way ,my english is not very good,I don't even know am i spelling righty!

Anyway,thanks to your guys ,to letting us got this chance!

The RAZER BLADE 14!!!.... So i can throw my over-priced, piece of s*** 2011 macbook pro out the window. Literally. Thanks LTT! Thanks Razer!!

I want the Razor Blade 14.  It's just mean laptop and I want one. :-)

I want to win the new Razer Blade Stealth for my friend who is asking a computer (or otherwise, a laptop) to do her art work on! The 4k display would be cool

I really like the weight and the shape of the razer blade stealth, but it still has the ddr3 memory and the cup is not powerful enough to deal with something tough. Razer blade is heavier but it is much more powerful. Compared with that slightly differences of the weight, I choose razer blade for performance.

Would love the razer blade.  It would be nice to be able to run unreal engine at anything above 10 frames. Just maybe the 1060 will beat out my integrated graphics. 

The Razer blade, it would be a good replacement for my asus g series that got fried by lightening 2 months ago.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger