3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

That Razer Blade would be so cool to give to my brother this Christmas!

I would definitely rather win the Razer Blade. I currently have a laptop that has an integrated Intel GPU :/ and can run games at 20-30 fps on ultra low settings... I'm not kidding >:(

Anyways winning the Razer Blade will allow me to play games more, and not be on youtube 24/7 as I can't play all of my 104 games in my steam library. RIP

Good luck to everyone that participates, and thank you guys for setting up this giveaway! Congrats on 3 million subscribers! Here's to another million!

I would love to win the Razer blade with a gtx 1060 as I'd be going abroad for my studies next year ,so it would be my perfect companion for studies/work as well as hard core gaming . 

I'd love to get the New Razer Blade! I'd use it mainly for video editing and gaming. I can already do that on my desktop, but it's usually struggling to perform well with 100% CPU usage most of the time.

As always, best of luck to everyone, and congratulations and thanks to Linus Media Group!

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Definitely would be nice to get the Razor Blade 14. Could use a gaming upgrade. 

I would like to win the Blade 14 only because I am not able to afford a laptop for my college... living in Ontario is hard because of the Canadian pesos... Since I'm also a visually impaired student who is not able to afford a laptop to help him see his school work (IT and programming) It would really mean a lot winning the Blade 14... the Stealth has too high of a resolution for my eyes which makes them hurt after long hours of working and developing entry level games... I've fallowed you guys for a long time and have spread the word as wide and as far as I possibly could... currently I'm using my only electronic device (LG G3) other wise known as a "phone" to write this message. You might ask "well why wouldn't I work for the money like the way you guys showed" and the answer is I physically can't due to my impairment... I would if I could believe me I've tried but all I get is yelled at to go faster. My impairment is call  Retinitis pigmentosa (RP for short) is an inherited, degenerative eye disease that causes severe vision impairment due to the progressive degeneration of the rod photoreceptor cells in the retina. Oh and this isn't me trying to do the good old guilt trick I wanted to show that I'm not some bot or something. Love you guys!!

Either one will do...thanks :)

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

I would like the 1080p and my bday is coming up in like 2 weeks and I need a laptop

Should I be the chosen one, I'd opt for the Razer Blade 14.  I plan on giving all those Macbook-toting dweebs at uni a taste of Real PowahTM.  Class notes, C++ development, and the occasional ridiculous marathon gaming sesh.

Been with y'all since the firetruck days, your candid product reviews are still the best out there.  Congrats.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth because I need something light and portable for editing on the go.

Thanks!

If I were so lucky to win you can just Send me a toaster. Its better than no laptop which is what I have. I would play games and use it for computer hardware engineering school coming next year at the University of Washington. Its pretty crazy moving across country and the razor 1080p would do fine. Give the stealth to someone in need of a computer with 4k.

I would like to have the "New" Razer Blade 14 because my current laptop's display is giving me problems. It has a blue-ish, green tint (reds are reduced), and I cannot seem to fix it because the cable connecting the motherboard and display is different from other laptops out there (it's a touchscreen display). I hope I can get a new laptop that's reliable and powerful to last me throughout college. Good luck to everyone out here! 

Would prefer the Razer Blade 14, I think it'd come in handy for college.

Thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to all!

If ONLY....if only... I had a laptop that's super thin, super sexy, and holds a gpu that can let me play minecraft @ 4k,  no other than the Razer Blade (wait... their names are the same LOL. The NEW RAZER BLADE 14) I would put it under my pillow everyday and sleep with it. It would probably heat up and blow me up but that is OK because I love the Blade!
This is getting super weird so im gonna stop. 
Thanks anyways for the giveaway, hope you guys reach 4 million soon!

I would love to have the Razor Blade.  It would be a major upgrade from this old 2010 laptop that I have currently. lol...

For me it'd have to be the Razer Blade 14 for bae beast gaming on the go!

I would love to have the Razor Blade.  It would be a major upgrade from this old 2010 laptop that I have currently. lol...

That razer blade 14 looks fantastically beautiful. I'm hoping to get finally get a laptop of this caliber this year. It was either this or the new msi gs63 so it's a nice coincidence to see razer to be giving away an updated blade 14 and stealth. Hope i win. Also hope you guys do a review on msi's stealth pro line

I would take the razer blade 14 and upgrade my peasant friend with the glory of the MASTER RACE!

Just now, The Dark Alian said:

oops