3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

One Razer Blade Stealth FTW (literally)!  LTT will be glorious 4k (I assume)!

P.S.  Thanks for all the great content.  I've been going through old videos at 1.5x speed to try to catch up.

The new razer blade for me. Don't know what I would do with it. Probably just wank it a lot...

WOW 3 Millions!! congrats!!! You deserve it for your good job and funny videos.

I´m unsure which laptop would fit better for my allday-tasks but it could for sure be a great improve to the 6 years old inspiron I have for laptop.

Maybe the NEW Razer Blade? So I can play as well :D 

I find The stealth version awesome and more attractive, but I have no chance of getting that external video-card. That´s why I prefer the NEW Razer Blade.

I'd love to get the Razer Blade. I've had a old Asus laptop for the past 3 years so i'd love to get a upgrade.

I would love the new razor blade! I don't have a computer of my own, so i would love to have one for work, gaming and personal use! BTW congrats on 3Mill!

I would want Razer Blade since my old laptop is big, heavy and not nearly as powerful.

razer blade , i would game on it. 

i would love razer because its for gamer by gamers and it looks cool and easy to carry.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-4770k, 16GB RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum, 6GB MSI GTX980Ti TwinFrozr OC; MSI Z97 Gaming 3; 2x 256GB Samsung 840 PRO SSD, 3TB WD RED, Pioneer Bluray-Burner, BeQuiet Straight Power E9 580W CM, LianLi PCA05FN Case

Laptop: Dell Vostro 3560, 15,6", Intel Core i5-3210M, 8GB, 1TB HDD & 256GB SSD

i would love the new razer blade stealth, because i don't have a powerful laptop

Hello! I haven't logged in a while but i do read the forums. I would want to win the Blade but it doesn't really matter. Whichever I get I will use it for my studies and I'll finally have a laptop so I can take it to university(I'm studying automation and robotics). Also its more powerful than my current "gaming" PC :D and I'll finally be able to run matlab without it freezing(maybe:D:D). Also I might start to stream or upload game videos to youtube with it since its 1080p, and also powerful enough to render/record videos which is not the case with my current PC and my 1050p monitor. Thanks for the giveaway I have been following you from very long ago and hope that your channel will continue to grow!

the razer blade looks dope and would be great if i win it =)

As a traveling writer and photographer, it has to be the Stealth. I have a big creation desktop at home for gaming fun, but when you are going portable, you better go super portable. 

Blade, for writing code for work, and school. Then gaming...anywhere....

Kiss Kiss 

Hug Hug

Hi, great giveaway!
I'd vote for the New Razer Blade. Power over longevity! Just like s*x :)

i would really love the razer blade for this itchy trigger fingers to mass murder everyone in bf1 plus i've been subscribed since 1.8 subscribers.

Razer Blade 14 doe. Its got all those everything's I could want to replace my 2009 Macbook Pro which had its second memory slot fritz out on me only just after the warranty expired. I've been limping along w/ 2gb of memory of the 4gb I paid way too much for when I was a recent college grad.

Would love a blade 14 I would use it going to college this year love watching your vids great to see you hit that mark Linus media group and best of luck

The Razer Blade Stealth because of my artistic needs to edit on the go. 

I would like the stealth one because I am an artist and it would be nice to use a better computer than the one I have, that is slowly dying.

Any of these will doo i just need a laptop ....

Cause u Know my Back can really get itchy some times. xD

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, I love gaming and prefer to keep it portable.  I have numerous laptops from multiple eras from 1997 to now(my favorite being an Acer Ferrari 3400 sporting a mobile AMD 64 3000+ CPU.  I use em all for various games but none are quite up to par for what I like to do daily.