3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade Stealth would be my choice

...because I refuse to watch movies in any resolution less than 4K. :D

I would prefer the stealth as I like the design and specs better, plus it better suits my needs as who couldn't a stealthy Razer blade ;) But if unavailable, either works

If I win I would like the razer blade. Love ur videos helped me out a ton building my first pc! My favorite series of urs is the one where u built a computer in oil that was really interesting.

Congrats on 3 million!

I would love the razer blade STEALTH! It would be great to replace my big heavy laptop that I have now!

I would love to have the razor blade stealth so that I can run extreme physics simulations while I enjoy the latest games! This is coming from a Quantum Physics Major xD

I would ask Linus Clause for the new Blade 14 for higher resolution and more ram i'm starting a business and trying to make a positive change in the world and i need a laptop for video editing and uploads to be able to keep up. Thank you in advanced! 

Lucky is what Lucky does, the Razer Blade Stealth please.

Would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth since I already have a gaming Desktop built with the help of Linus' Videos. That 4k display and Adobe RGB for content creation. Creativity Orgasm. But the Razer Blade isn't bad either. Either one would be awesome. :D

As a lover of gaming and design I would love either laptop honestly! I love to 3d model and use photoshop, but I love me some gaming too so im spoilt for choice. I honestly quite like the etching that edzel made also.

-MrROFLWafflez

P.S try not to get cheeto crumbs under your Cherry's cuz theyre a bitch to clean! :)

Finally my oportunity to get a computer, i would like to get the razer New blade its pretty amazing greetings from Perú love ur vídeos :D

I would love to win the Razer Blade 2016 with GTX 1060. I'll definitely use it for portable gaming. Razer Blade is the classic piece of laptop with monstrous power.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, since I do game, and I have no desire to have a 4k screen on something this size. Please help me upgrade from my 5 year old laptop Linus! Also.. Razer.. new naming scheme please? 

Lead me astray.. to dreamer's hideaway. 

Power on the go would be nice so I would love to have the new Razer Blade. As a college student, the gpu is a nice addition for anything engineering related and then... yeah... gaming. Gotta get to diamond on Overwatch.

The Stealth would be my choice, having the larger resolution would help quite a bit when doing live stream events and needing to see a bunch of different open windows.

The New Razer Blade pls. hehe. No for real, I actually need it for editing on my new job. I will be buying it, so if I win that would be hella helpful. AND I am currently driving the country for a couple months and was thinking about doing it a bit longer (maybe for a year more :D) BUT I need a good desktop laptop replacement to do work on the road ( like something with a 1060 or something overkill). I also have an internship coming up in a couple years with the CEO of a new company and I need to do field work for athletes (analytics) with a laptop. <-- touch screen would be very helpful.

The Razor Blade Stealth! I've been a big console player (mainly XB1). But sold my console so I could focus on school more. I would love to start playing PC and like a laptop to use for school!?

Blade Stealth+Razer Core please! That way I can build the Core into my custom desk for hidden in plain sight epicness!

I would love the NEW razer blade, I have enrolled into college and this would really help. I have a hp envy dv6 and it's way out of date.

I would die to have either of these amazing laptops. I would probably benefit more from the dedicated GPU however. 

Congratulations on your YouTube milestone! Keep up the good work providing fun useful content.