3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'm all about that razer blade stealth, portability is my bae

i very like the razer blade stealth, it's so compact. i will use it in collage!

The Razer blade would be a great gift for my brother who currently games on a gtx 940m (Yeah i know RIP). Anyway thanks LTT and Razer for the Giveaway.

Hello everyone, thank you for giving me a chance to win a laptop.if I have to choose I guess the razor blade would be great since at the moment I am using a tablet,so it would be fantastic to be able to play something like skyrim or elder scrolls online.thanks again?

The blade stealth. Yes the Blade 14 would be nice, but currently, my desktop does me fine :) I however am in need of a laptop for light work. 

Hey,

Huge shout out to you guys love the channel. I'd go for the new Razor Blade Stealth for gameing, music production and programming. :)

The Razer Blade 14! Amazing power in such a lightweight device. I'm a huge gamer and that laptop is amazing:)

I would like the blade 14. I'm going to studies and it would be great for gaming and programming.

The stealth would be glorious af! Here's hoping! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Which to choose, A or B... , Stealth or not to Stealth that is the question..... From my point of view and usability, I'd have more use from the Blade than the Stealth Edition, but any one would be awesome, but, Razer hasn't release any of its Laptops into this Country (UK) officially so I can't see me winning but if I did would I get manufacture back-up for a product not released into this country if something died.... Fingers Crossed ...

Snapshot_20160908.JPG

Of Course I would pick the New Razer Blade... This is perfect for me, especially i do a lot of content creation on the fly & and it would be cool to use for mobile livestreaming setups because it's thin and sexy xD

Definitely New Razer Blade With GTX 1060 would be nice for helping me making music and gaming while doing collage! 

Hello From Indonesia!

Would love to have a Razer Blade so that I can finally shave

Would really love the Blade to move up from my dated and failing Lenovo B590 (My only PC and completely awful for all of my gaming) and as a more portable easier to use computer I can do my web browsing and video watching on for when I eventually (being saying this for 2 years) raise the funds to build my own gaming rig.

Thanks.

I would so want the new razor blade it would help with mu streaming i do so i dont have to luggage around my big pc when i go to my friends and make videos you guys are awesome 

That stealth would blend in with my lil bro down there! Handy dandy~

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I would prefer the Razer blade stealth, due to the fact that is built more for the designing aspect. If I was to win this I would give it to my girlfriend who is going to college to become a graphics designer. 

I'd use the blade stealth, because I want my laptop's keyboard to glow in 16.8 million colors when I have to write my papers for the next 4 years.

67167150-4cfe-4f42-b5d4-6cd5ab665f63.png

Woosh.

I like the blade 14 more but the blade stealth is a great choice. I just want to game that's all. I've game before on my pc but its broken and right now. I just got a old macbook that.

I cannot game on. Thank you!