3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I win I would like the Razer Blade for sure, I am traveling minimum 180 days I am gaming on my company laptop with Intel HD 4000 :/ Thank you for the many really fun, inspiring, and helpful videos :) 

Congratulations on 3mill subscribers! You guys definitely deserve it. 

I'd love the new razor blade.

MEEEEEEEUKH MEEE PLZZ I WANT SUM LAPTOPS

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 because I am a student and wanting to become an IT guy and I game a lot, and with al the new games and everything I could really use this, bc now I use a msi gaming laptop which is very outdated and isn't able to upgrade

And because I would just LOVE to say that I won a LinusTechTips giveaway :3

Razer Blade Stealth for that amazing screen, I would love to be able to edit my photos with full colour depth :3

Razer Blade would be nice. It's a lot better than my current laptop

When I was a kid, I stole $5 from my dad's wallet (sometimes more) everyday for about 2 months because I wanted a MD player. It was what the cool kids had and I had a friend who was selling off his old one when he bought a new one. 

My dad never found out that I stole the money because he realised he had money missing, but he found out the day I brought the MD player home. He questioned me about it and before it could run a full mini disc of music, it was smashed into bits after I confessed to having stolen money to aquire that device.

Fast forward 20 years, I have a son of my own now and he's about that age to be getting this own computer. I want this piece of amazing tech to bestow upon him so that he can be one of those cool kids. I know how he must be itching to want to be showing off at his age and what better way than with a Razer Blade Stealth.

blade stealth just becuz everyone chooses the new blade 14.......

Which one? Razer Blade Stealth

Why? I'm currently studying computer science and a powerful laptop with a slim form factor would be awesome to take with me to university to carry around and program assignments on.

i would like the new blade so that i could take my gaming to the next level on the move. 

My razer is getting pretty dull, so I could use a new blade, but I can't afford one, so I'm going to have to be stealthy to get one I think.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

Blade. Since when smaller laptops are better its like saying linus is better than luck 

I would like the Blade 14, who would ever dislike competent gaming. I only own a 5 year old computer that has permitted me to play most free to play games but is now not forgiving, going down to 5fps on regular basis in games like Tera or LoL. (Let's not even talk about first person shooters...)

I would go for the razor blade as it would be awesome for gaming while I'm traveling. Also being so slim means I could sneak it in to the back of my more dull university lectures. ?

i would like the blade stealth for gaming and programming.. It's the best and most beautiful laptop I've ever seen:)

#include <stdio.h>
int main() {
	printf("LinusTechTips ROCKS!!!\n");
  	return 0;
}

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.....
I really need to replace my 640M LE Sony Viao with something i can game on NOT low settings at like 50fps man. lol

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth! I need that 100% AdobeRGB for accurate photo editing whilst travelling New Zealand and Canada.

I'm all about that razer blade stealth, portability is my bae

i very like the razer blade stealth, it's so compact. i will use it in collage!

The Razer blade would be a great gift for my brother who currently games on a gtx 940m (Yeah i know RIP). Anyway thanks LTT and Razer for the Giveaway.

Hello everyone, thank you for giving me a chance to win a laptop.if I have to choose I guess the razor blade would be great since at the moment I am using a tablet,so it would be fantastic to be able to play something like skyrim or elder scrolls online.thanks again?

The blade stealth. Yes the Blade 14 would be nice, but currently, my desktop does me fine :) I however am in need of a laptop for light work.