3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I will like to have the new razer blade.just for normal gaming 

???????

Want the blade. I don't care if people know I'm up late at night... doing research   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

100% want the new razor blade, its has better specs and graphics card than my PC and I've never had or used an SSD before so it would be awesome to see how much quicker they actually are. Lastly its portable so i can take with me to places and use it in classes now that I'm starting university soon and it means i don't have to be stuck in my room the entire time when I want to use my computer.

The Razer Blade obviously. It would be nice to have your own snake like Voldemort. That too 3 of them.

i want the razer blade 14 plz ;) thx llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

As a software engineering student, a Razer Blade Stealth would be the perfect laptop for coding. The very hi dpi screen would make it a joy to work on any where I go. 

The blade 14!! The gtx 1060 would destroy my current (very old Gtx 670) pc :)

For sure the new Blade Stealth, portable beast, I would no longer have to think if I can do all my work remotely from an undisclosed location :D

I would love the razer blade. It will blow away my desktop. And with almost 2x the battery capacity of my current ultrabook, I think it might make up for the difference in power consumption, making it a good replacement for both of my PCs.

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 so that I can use it watch and like all of Linus Tech Tips' video and contents.  In fact I will also unlike them all, just so that I can like them again because I love em so much!

The NEW Razer Blade 14 will also replace my current MacBook Air as my daily driver.  The Blade's firepower will mean that I can finish my analysis and modelling within the normal working hours, and get home in time to feed the cat and the missus.  It will also mean i can finally edit photos and videos within a reasonable amount of time :)

Much love to LTT for having this giveaway!

I'd like to win the Stealth, because less people have opted for it, I'm statistically more likely to win it.

Razer Blade Stealth

I don’t have a need for a laptop but a family members needs a new editing pc so would sell the laptop to fund a new editing pc.

please blade 14. promise i'll put it to good use ;)

I will definely prefer the razer blade and i'll use it for gaming because my pc is totally shitty and i live in venezuela so, i can't afford anything, my gaming soul is dying :(

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth for academical purposes. No but really I will use it in school, and maybe some gaming. What did you think I referred to? You have a dirty mind my friend.

Hello :D first of all thanks for the opportunity to win an epic razer laptop :) I'd prefer to win razer new blade beacuse I like the design that it has and the great specs.. I need a laptop because I don't have PC :( 

The razer blade stealth because it is thin and light would fit perfectly on my bag and easy to bring to school.

I'm not sure if I can change but

actually I would like the razer blade not the stealth

What an amazing giveaway :o

Looking to replace my 7 or 8 year old T420s for my Masters degree in Health Informatics. Gonna need more juice than my prior laptop to keep up with some of the courses, and either Blade would certainly do the trick! ... But ofc the Blade would be prefered so quality gaming is more accesible in holidays and weekends 8)

thanks a million for the opportunity, Razer and LTT!

-Oliver, Copenhagen

image.jpg