3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I need dat blade 14 so I can finally use the usb c port.

On a more serious note, tbh I'd be glad to recieve any of them lol.

Thank you LTT for giving the community something in return!

I've been a follower for a few years now, and am happy that you guys got to 3 million. 4 million next year? :)

I would be interested in the Blade 14 non stealth but really I don't mind.

PS this would be sweet as my current Acer laptop has just fallen to bits and is going to cost me at least $138 NZD to fix and I'm a student.

I would love the razerblade stealth, just about to start at sheffield hallam university for games design and will make Fallout 6 with this machine.

The blade stealth please, it would really help with my education, thank you :)

I believe that the NEW Razer Blade Stealth would best fit my needs for being an on the move college student. I don't need gaming performance, I just need a slim and quick machine. Fingers crossed!

man id want either of em just for the sheer fact that itd be amazing to have a laptop to do things and take to my friends house's than load up my whole rig. cuz you know, pain in the ass to lug the entire rig haha

i want it because my pc sucks. I can't run GTA V and even FIFA 16 lags a lot

Razer Blade 14 - I'd love to have this gaming machine when I'm travelling about!

Would love to have the new Blade! Congrats to the LMG team for the well deserved 3 MIL subs!!

I would love this laptop, it would be a nice upgrade to my non-gaming mediocre laptop...

I Want To Win Because I'm using a Very OLD PC which can barely run any game.... Hope I win :D

On 9/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hi,

Although i wont get new Razer Blade in giveaway, I would like to have one (Maybe in future, once i earn enough money for it :) ). Always wanted a razer from the moment linus showed off his blade stealth like everyone in this forum.

Since i dont have enough money for Razer blade, The good part for me is that razer has not even released them in our country. So i think i will have enough time to start saving up to buy one before they release it here :) .

I would like thank lmg for making for making tech awesome and fun. Also thanks a lot razer for your efforts to provide consumers with a better alternative machines than mainstream ones.

Also would like to congratulate the winner in advance (It is a first).

Although following all ltt youtube channels for about two months, Just signed up for account in forum and its because of Razer giveaway (I wont lie :))

The blade sealth, i will use it both for gaming and productivity, like coding and 3d modelling

You are awesome guys

Personally I would love the Blade 14, Although the stealth would work better with my other Razer gear.

I would love the Razer Blade. Would be much needed upgrade to my 7 year old Dell Inspiron

The Blade Stealth would be super to kickstart my new found love for photography. Need a computer where i can edit my photos.

I would definitely want the Razer Blade (non stealth) as I have recently been getting into PC gaming and most games I want I can't run on my HP Touchsmart 600 and my laptop that I use for school has recently been broken and I can't afford to get it fixed or replaced

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would rather have the Razer blade stealth as a productivity computer that i can easily take with me and do work on

I would like the new razer blade, i would personally use it for searching for new memes (especially the dank ones) and i feel like the new blade is better because of the desktop grade 1060 and it seems more pitched for gamers.

i want to win the Razer Blade 14, the one with the 1060. i want it to play games and watch "movies"  at night. 

Any of them would be nice, but if i had to choose i would go for the blade stealth.

I would like to win the blade because I would to get into pc gaming, the blade would be an ideal size. Also I can't afford to buy a pc at present.

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14, as my current laptop has broken and i need a new one for school. I would love the power of it for use in rendering school assignments and the 'occasional' gaming.

First of all congratulations LTT for a milestone of 3 Millon subscribes. I would surely love to have the Razer Blade Stealth for gaming so that at least I can play my favourite game GTA 5  at high settings..... It's far more better than my current laptop which is lenevo G570.....