3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade 14, I'm sick of playing games on low graphics with 30 fps!!

i would love the new razer blade ! ive always wanted a gaming laptop especially from razer <3 :D

yes i really want to win this giveaway

this razor blade helps me to create my youtube videos

i am new on youtube   and wants to be like linus

i hope i will become

amazing

i hope you will get more subcribers

The new razer blade would be sweeeet. congratz on 3 million :)

I would want the new blade, it just looks so sick.

On 9/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like any razer laptop atleast it will perform better than my current laptop wich is dell inspirion 3542 with core i5 and 8 gigs of ram. I usually use ut for playing cs go and editing youtube videos which are 1080p and at max 1080p 6o fps I can record videos in 4k with my note 5 but why when I can not edit them and my laptop is only editing machien for me

1473233844134.jpg

Razer Blade Stealth  for the power on travels !

At My current time of posting at 4:31 AM, 4 days after the original post was made, I have found myself in front of 2849 other pages with probably equally as impressive requests to receive this laptop. Men, Women, Children, Extraterrestrials, I'm certain that they would all want to be apart of the line of products that is Razer. Gaming Laptops have a certain charm to them, like a well forged sword that your grandfather keeps ontop of the mantel that he let you hold one christmas, but none come quite as close to charming as the Razer Blade. Truly, a titan among civilians when it comes to the magnitude that is gaming hardware, long since have we fallen since the old days of Windows 95 and Skii Free. Not one man would truly be able to handle the amount of power and raw strength that is this laptop, all in a sleek black package to say the least. This will be my only post on this website probably, as I have no dignity and am a mortal creature driven by greed and suffering. To own this laptop would be holding Excalibur in my backpack when I strut into the coffee shop and slam this 4 lb Behemoth onto the table to start pumping out posts on social media and literally destroying people on Overwatch as I blast over the map as Junkrat laughing and cackling as I rain down eternal hellfire among the living. Women would lust after my aching arthritis ridden hands as I pack my laptop up and into my backpack leaving with my cup of coffee. Men would be jealous and spiteful of the power I hold, knowing that I can take my machine anywhere, anytime, and for any reason. Children would look up to me, as the screen shows a wild array of colors, and with the Keys showing the distinctive rainbow like effects overflowing from the valleys between each key, I would be renowned as a hero to them. Commemoration from my fellow colleagues would be had, as they would totally look at me and say "Hey, sick laptop dude" and I would say "you know it, my dude" as we fire our finger guns and pull down out sunglasses. No samurai, crusade, or attack helicopter would be able to stop me as I would be too much for them to handle. Truly, like a god, nobody would be able to stop me. 

Or I'd use it for minesweeper, wouldn't that be ironic. 

NEW Razer Blade 14 because I need a gaming Pc and a laptop.

New Razer Blade 14 for that gaming capability!

I'd love to have the razer blade stealth for medschool, since i am broke af...

My old laptop has one collumn of keys dead... so no 4, no R, no F and no V. Makes u pretty creative when writing essays :D Also no more netflix since my password contains an R :(

Typing this on my phone now^^

Would very much like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth as web design/software engineer student :)

I want the laptop because im to poor to afford a new one and my current one runs very slow

First of all congratulations you guys on getting 3 million subs. Most people can only dream to have that many subs. 

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade (gtx1060) because I had purchased a laptop early last summer. At the time I didn't really know much about PC so I got scammed and now have a really slow and usable laptop which can play at ultra low at 8 frames per second but ever since I started watching your videos I now understand a lot so no one will EVER scam me again. 

New Razer Blade 14 please! Starting college soon and dont own a laptop :)

I would pick  Blade if i have the chance to win because the notebook laptop looks more powerful than the stealth blade and it has many ports USB ports are very important nowadays for having notebook laptops I hope my name will be called on monday so yeah Peace out!.

I LOVE both, but from my needs the blade would suit me best. Looks splendid with the specs to back the alluring appearance. With the blade I would finally be able to run multiple tabs in chrome...    xD

•  

Would love to win that New Razer Blade! Would be awesome for photo/video editing and for my study at university next year. Cheers!