3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely want the new razerblade. And it would be an amazing traveling companion!

Hi! I would want the new razor blade because it take me 1,5 hours to get to school and it would be sooo awesome if i could play games on the bus. :D

Thanks for the massive giveaway guys, and I'd say the new Razer Blade 14 would suit me best! 

my sister is going to university in the uk on the 23 and i am giving her my old laptop which is ok for office work but lacks on gaming performance 

i wish i could afford a new one but i am low on cash right now i would love to win the new blade. Vr on the go what else do you want from life (saving up to get the osvr hdk2) 

It would be really great to get the new Razer Blade 14 as it is really slim and power efficient while being way more powerful than my desktop that cant handle the newest games on the lowest settings.

Also it's colorful.xD

If I get chosen to win, I definitely prefer the new blade stealth. I would give it to my girlfriend who is currently still using an old clunky laptop as an upgrade. Her happiness is my first priority :) 

I'm super hyped for the blade it has a really good looking plus it's thinner

Hello guys,

I would like to win the Razor Stealth. Beeing a teacher, here in Romania, it would be a surprise for my students to see me with a razor in class, hehe :).

Also, the Razor Stealth has alot of power so i could easely edit my power points and others documents, also i could use it for video presentations etc.

I really need a laptop and i am watching the Youtube channel for some time now (1 year almost), but i never been on the forum, so first time for me here.

Good luck to all that have entered the competition. Have a nice day.

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be a great first Laptop

I could finally be flexible where to code, watch Netflix and play light Games

NEW Razer Blade 14

Please I desperately want it.

I am from India and it is really difficult for me to get my hands on a Razer laptop, its almost impossible for me to buy one.
Let me have this beast, as I have always wanted to have one.
PLEASE LET ME WIN THIS TIME AROUND. AT LEAST THIS TIME. PLEASE !

Notice me, Razer Blade! I want to be able to use you for gaming on the go if possible and, if for nothing else, schoolwork for whenever I go for my bachelor's.

P.S. Although I'd be fine if I won the Stealth as well for the latter's purpose. (Besides, it comes with a new Kaby Lake CPU!)

I would like to get the Razer Blade Stealth because then I would give my SSD to my girlfriend who still uses a slow HDD ;-)

Blade please!!!! It's insanely awesome and exactly what you should be looking for in a laptop. Razer just never disappoints.

I would prefer the Razer Blade, becouse my laptop resently  died.

I need the new blade because my lenovo b50 can't run even LoL :')

Since Luke "gave" me my first pc config (from scrapyard wars) why not something new this time around ? :D
And after all size doesn't matter so I'm happy with the razer 14', after all it's just double from my 7' 50$ tablet I use for college !

Thanks for everything you have teached us Luke and Linus, and a very big thank you to the LTT group!

"Sent from my aunt macbook"
(Please help me) 

I'd like a the Normal Blade, its already thin and portable for such beefy hardware so why not:ph34r::ph34r:

I would Iove to get that new razer blade stealth as i currently have a 5 year old rick of a laptop with the performance of an aging hamster.

Gotta go with that stealth. Pair that with a Razer Core with a EVGA 1080 FTW and you have one hell of a gaming/video editing rig! 

I would love to get the Razer Blade because of its design and i really want to become part of the gaming community by starting with a laptop like Razer Blade.

Thank you Linus in advance if i win. :D

I would like to win the Razor Blade Stealth. It would be a awesome tool for me in video editing and also gaming on the go. Also It could help with 3D designing. Im really happy that you all got to 3 million subs and hope to see more awesome videos and info. The reason I like the stealth over the blade is because with 4k you can make awesome videos and also do good photography. At 4k I would still play games in a lower resolution to have better over fps and recording quality to and could just buy the razor core to add more GPU power.