How to boost YouTube views

djdelarosa25

Hey there! So we have a video-making contest where views is 5% of the criteria. We used our whole computer lab composed of 40-something PC's and played the video simultaneously on YouTube on multiple tabs to see of the views would increase. To our surprise, it only added 3 views. It's been a day since we did that. Is there any tip on how we can get a higher number of views so we can win?

We currently have 870+ views, trailing behind first place with 970+ views.

I would suspect YouTube might possibly see all your computers coming from the same IP addresses. The reason it could have incremented by 3 is because you may have 3 external IP addresses that all the computers may be load balanced across. All just an educated guess!

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

4 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

We currently have 870+ views, trailing behind first place with 970+ views.

Have everyone spam social media with links to the videos and make sure you tell people to re-tweet or repost the link to keep it spreading. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

If you are willing to cheat (and you seem to be willing to) on some websites you can buy YouTube views

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Other option, post the video here and you might get a few views

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

YouTube can tell when you're trying to play a video multiple times from the same network. Want more views? Make a better video.

6 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

YouTube can tell when you're trying to play a video multiple times from the same network. Want more views? Make a better video.

We are talking about views in the hundreds digit here. How the fuck will video quality influence this since no one would probably even stumble across our video without having the specific link? Do you get my point?

3 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

We are talking about views in the hundreds digit here. How the fuck will video quality influence this since no one would probably even stumble across our video without having the specific link? Do you get my point?

Social media is really the only way

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Digital marketing.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

11 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

I think he meant content quality, not video quality! ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Put a misleading title on the video. I hate cowards who do that, absolutely hate them!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Hey there! So we have a video-making contest where views is 5% of the criteria. We used our whole computer lab composed of 40-something PC's and played the video simultaneously on YouTube on multiple tabs to see of the views would increase. To our surprise, it only added 3 views. It's been a day since we did that. Is there any tip on how we can get a higher number of views so we can win?

its always going to come down to first: quality content, and then thumbnails that convey the subject clearly. From there, it essentially should take care of itself, but it can be sped up with promoting via social media.

1 hour ago, NavyCuda said:

Cheaters deserve to lose.

You are absolutely retarded. How is this even considered as cheating? I'm 100% the other guys are using the same strategy as me now. There are no guidelines but get the MOST VIEWS.

Just now, djdelarosa25 said:

You are absolutely retarded. How is this even considered as cheating? I'm 100% the other guys are using the same strategy as me now. There are no guidelines but get the MOST VIEWS.

How exactly is my ignition timing retarded? I have an electric car.

If you're trying to raise your view count by using a number of machines to artificially increase your view count, that meets the very definition of cheating.

So because other people cheat you feel it's okay to cheat?  No wonder western civilization is falling apart if those are the kinds of values your parents taught you.

I would would rather lose honorably than win through cheating.

Your reaction tells me many things about you, one is that your trustworthiness is questionable.

How to boost youtube views......

You upload content that people want to watch or would have need to watch.

I actually found that out to my amazement when I did a first look video for a new game that had come out for andriod devices (at the time) and discovered that it didn't default to English when it started and I ended the video without clearing the whole of the tutorial mission, but I discovered how to do it after clearing the tutorial mission off camera so I filmed a short two minute bonus video about how to do it and uploaded both videos to my youtube account.

As of right now, that two minute bonus video has had 271 views while the first has only had 15 and none of those viewers have watch the whole video, and that isn't small change since all my other videos are standing at single or double digit viewing figures.

One of my highest view videos... my pickup idling.  I don't remember the view count, probably under 500.

Put an image on the title screen shot of the video that is not even in the video itself.

OR

Put an image of a stupid crazy face on the title shot of the video. That seems to be the childish thing to do with YT videos.

14 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

You're the guy who toggles on round 7 because they other team is "so f**king blatant" 

I'll just call you KQLY

- snip-