Which one is to choose?!

3 minutes ago, Mohammad Elokour said:

they are the same price in my country :

1080p 144hz 1ms with alot of features https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VG248QE/  OR the

1440p 60hz 5ms with minimum features https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/VX24AH/

basically what I'm saying is which is better refresh rate or resolution ! 

If you play fps games competitively go for the 1080, if not then go for the 1440.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

1 minute ago, vong said:

If you play fps games competitively go for the 1080, if not then go for the 1440.

the lack of features on the 1440p tho ...

no display port

no stand for height adjustments...etc

and is 144hz mostly for fps games?

35 minutes ago, Mohammad Elokour said:

no display port

I have a Dell U2515H its also has a 1440p Monitor and I love gaming on it. Plus it nearly looks the same as your asus one.

BUT as @vong said nothing for competitive cs:go ( I am a decent player and I don't really feel it )

35 minutes ago, Mohammad Elokour said:

no display port

Oh that 1440p monitor seems to be on the low side. Gotta be at least 27" to have a  noticable difference in picture quality.

Well 144hz is aimed at mostly fps games like cs:go, battlefied, cod etc. But it doesn't mean you can't play other types of games on it, you just notice it's smoother on fps games.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

31 minutes ago, Akadis said:

I have a Dell U2515H its also has a 1440p Monitor and I love gaming on it. Plus it nearly looks the same as your asus one.

BUT as @vong said nothing for competitive cs:go ( I am a decent player and I don't really feel it )

you monitor has much better connectivity and a flexible stand than the 1440p asus