Kyle (from AwesomeSauce Network)changed is channel name to bitwit

So Kyle(from AwesomeSauce Network) decide to change his name to bitwit. Worst decision ever!nitwit.jpg

*Será que quis dizer= Did you mean to say

yeah, he made a video on it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

RIP Awesomesauce name, we hardly knew ye

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Better than awesomesauce 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

21 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Better than awesomesauce 

Nothings better than my awesome sauce.

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

Nothings better than my awesome sauce.

Your mums awesome sauce?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

23 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Ur mums awsum saus

Ftfy

- snip-

Personally, I hate it...

I'm really open to changes but I hope he keep that "Awesome" in the name but nope.

It's his decision nonetheless, just have to try to let it sink in and see how it goes.

Even if the name is "better" (which I assure you, is fucking not) renaming your channel after you have tens of thousands of subscribers is a terrible fucking idea. Name recognition is important, that's why many youtubers get stucked with what appears to be shitty names (boggie2988 anyone?) for otherwise decent channels: renaming your channel and basically killing your name recognition is just well....stupid.

I maintain that Kyle was probably given terrible fucking advise from one of the charlatans calling themselves "experts" on image or even specifically growing your youtube audience.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Even if the name is "better" (which I assure you, is fucking not) renaming your channel after you have tens of thousands of subscribers is a terrible fucking idea. Name recognition is important, that's why many youtubers get stucked with what appears to be shitty names (boggie2988 anyone?) for otherwise decent channels: renaming your channel and basically killing your name recognition is just well....stupid.

I maintain that Kyle was probably given terrible fucking advise from one of the charlatans calling themselves "experts" on image or even specifically growing your youtube audience.

AwesomeSauce was fine. Bitwit just sounds like the kind of name you and your friends make for the site youll sell leet gaming PCs off of and make your millions.

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

AwesomeSauce was fine. Bitwit just sounds like the kind of name you and your friends make for the site youll sell leet gaming PCs off of and make your millions.

I think Bitwit sounds like a Retro gaming youtube channel.