non-biased pc vs console

7 minutes ago, Prysin said:

no, PS+ is only required if you DONT buy a "online/Season pass" which is generally 10 bucks a piece. If you do have a "Online/Season pass" you can play online.

I know this, because i got a online pass with copy of BF4 and it specifically said so.

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/information---benefits/playstation-plus-membership-and-playstation-4-online-play/

Sony said it themselves, if it's a game that has some kind of chat, you need PS+ (such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc). Something that doesn't have communication, such as Chess, you don't need PS+.

So yes, for the games that one who is playing online that they would most likely play, you need PS+ (for PS4 only)

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

Just now, MEC-777 said:

For me the big thing is the games. Right now with this latest gen consoles just don't have the quality exclusives to win me over. 

Yeah, that too. Kind of sucks in a way that you also have to pay for their online gaming service now as well. Which adds up after a while.

If I already had a decent PC for gaming. Then I would personally look at Nintendo, since they have many desirable exclusive games that you can't get on any other platform.

6 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/information---benefits/playstation-plus-membership-and-playstation-4-online-play/

Sony said it themselves, if it's a game that has some kind of chat, you need PS+ (such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc). Something that doesn't have communication, such as Chess, you don't need PS+.

So yes, for the games that one who is playing online that they would most likely play, you need PS+ (for PS4 only)

funny how i got a playstation, played BF4 and COD MW3 or whatever that version was called online before getting PS+ and i could use VOIP... Must have been something added later on

1 minute ago, Prysin said:

funny how i got a playstation, played BF4 and COD MW3 or whatever that version was called online before getting PS+ and i could use VOIP... Must have been something added later on

Are you playing on PS3 or PS4?  Because PS+ is required only for the PS4.  The PS3 still has free multiplayer.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

8 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

Are you playing on PS3 or PS4?  Because PS+ is required only for the PS4.  The PS3 still has free multiplayer.

i have PS3, PS4 and picked up a open box Vita for cheap... so i got all of them.

Also has a original Playstation somewhere in a box in the basement. Sadly, i dont have a PS2, cuz i just leached off my friend to play PS2 :P