You are given £100,000(convert if you must)

brownninja97

inb4 NSA

Russians would sell me for full truck of vodka for each one. They always have junk like that to sell...

[Calls Nikolai]

"Da, i know the place"

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I would use to to run for local government.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I'd hire some people to speed up development of my companies IPs, should be enough to keep 2 more hired for a year!

Cheers,

Linus

put it in the bank and pay off my student loan when go to uni

live my life
with the money building up exponentially 

buy shed loads of JD

well then .. i would buy gold .. then sell the gold ..  then keep the money .. then proceed to quit my job and do the things you don't have time for when you work for as long as i could.

Food.

Thats the only way to go :) survival always comes first

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Food.

Maybe you could pay Linus for sleep, too.

On a side note :

Build this machine (Could probably do it in 3 years when stuff is cheaper and I probably will have a job by then.)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1NaDO ($2286.40 as of 10/10/13)

Get a 240SX ($1K - 10K)

Turn it into a Drift missile ($5K-$20K)

Put the rest in a bank because interest.

Buy a few nukes to level my country...

lol pretty funny, unfortunately for you... 100k won't even get you half a nuke... maybe 2 or 3 parts of it... but not the most important parts :P

i like the buy gold idea... i would probably do something like that... make sure i can someday increase the amount.

I have no signature

lol pretty funny, unfortunately for you... 100k won't even get you half a nuke... maybe 2 or 3 parts of it... but not the most important parts :P

i like the buy gold idea... i would probably do something like that... make sure i can someday increase the amount.

edit: oh hi NSA... are you working again?

I have no signature

Food.

You could buy linus and then fire him as a joke.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

there was a post similar to this here on LTT

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

a house

I dont think 100k would buy a very good house.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

there was a post similar to this here on LTT

That was me as well, it was a different money last time. Its not feeding off posts as well, its off topic so it should be fine.

Listen if you care.

That was me as well, it was a different money last time. Its not feeding off posts as well, its off topic so it should be fine.

ill make a new thread

You are given £200,000 :D

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Now that silkroad is down I don't think you'll be profitting much from bitcoins.

Heh. More likely the opposite

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Why not 1 1dx and a cinema camera? I don't remember what it is called its something like a 1c.

nah cinema cameras arn't good for photo 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

ill make a new thread

You are given £200,000 :D

you are given £9001

Listen if you care.

nah cinema cameras arn't good for photo 

step aside my brick phone has a 500pixel camera, yeah you saw that, megapixels are main stream.

Listen if you care.

Russians would sell me for full truck of vodka for each one. They always have junk like that to sell...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Invest it into upgrading my PC, buying one for my friends, using some on university stuff, charity and investing into some of it into medical and scientific research :P

Edit: Also buy laptop and tablet for myself and friends. Along with them damn expensive biomedical science books costing like £90 each...

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD