THQ is back! Sort of...

Nineshadow
2 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

I have ashes, but one thing I hated about that game is that you can't zoom out to get a "world view" of the game. It really threw me off. 

Have you played it since the Escalation expansion? You should have gotten it for free as a second game in your library. That's one of the things they added specifically because hardcore fans were requesting it. Say what you will about Stardock, but they do try to compromise with their fanbase. Eventually.

All the new units are also in the Escalation expansion rather than the original because the base game was meant as a simplified RTS system with a learning curve more like StarCraft for players new to the RTS Genre.

1 hour ago, Sniperfox47 said:

Have you played it since the Escalation expansion? You should have gotten it for free as a second game in your library. That's one of the things they added specifically because hardcore fans were requesting it. Say what you will about Stardock, but they do try to compromise with their fanbase. Eventually.

All the new units are also in the Escalation expansion rather than the original because the base game was meant as a simplified RTS system with a learning curve more like StarCraft for players new to the RTS Genre.

I honestly played it for 40 minutes and never looked back. Now that you say all the things they've changed, I gotta check it out again. It's downloading as we speak. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

11 hours ago, Ithanul said:

I do hope they do the sequel.  I like the art style, and the gameplay is pretty decent.

Though, Biomutant looks interesting.  Keeping an eye on that one.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

On 8/31/2016 at 4:25 AM, zacRupnow said:

I played...The Longest Journey...Dreamfall Chapters (which is the 3rd and last game in the Longest Journey series from 1998).

thumbs-up-medium-dark-skin-tone.png

Great adventure game series, though I've still yet to play through DFC.  I was put off by their change to an episodic format (not to mention some TTG influences in the game), and have yet to go back now that they've finished the game.  The one I'm most looking forward to is The Longest Journey Home, but no idea when that will happen.