Let's make a "What's on My Tech" thread

Chaos_Sorcerer

This is going to be a long post...

I'm really curious to see what other people use as their dailies, and also which programs you guys have installed. I get this icky feeling that 99% of the world out there is using some brilliant utility, and that I'm missing out on it. I only recently ascended into the masterrace, so my gear might be a little....newb-y, and I want to use this to improve my own setup. Also, I'm....just really curious. And a little bored.

So what tech do you guys use on a daily basis? What programs/apps/services do you use?

To keeps things a little organized, I'm going to make a format for this thread. You don't have to follow it...just an outline in case you don't know where you start.

1. Name your current daily phone, and the apps/services/widgets/etc. you have/use on it.
  2. Name you current daily...tablet? (If you use one.) And also the apps/services/"/" "
  3. Your current daily...laptop (again, if you use one). What programs do you have installed? What games do you play? What do you have on your taskbar?
  4. Your main rig! Please don't go on and on about specs...we can look at your profile. What programs do you have installed? What services do you use? Games in your Steam Library (Origin...Battle.net...whatever...GAMES!) What do you have on your taskbar? 
  5. Your daily smartwatch, if you use one.
  6. And...your accessories! Which monitor do you use, and why do you like it? (I forgot to mention this...if you want, you can include a brief explanation of why you use a certain product or service.) Mouse? Keyboard? Headphones? Mic? 

I'll start.

I...actually don't have a phone at the moment...might buy one soon...

Tablet? Uh...don't use one...have an iPad 2 lying around...I cheaped out and got the 16GB model back when I bought it...I can't put much stuff on the thing.

No laptop. I was using the family laptop up to this point, and I dumped it when I built my main rig. It's got pretty much the same setup as Night Fury.

Well...on my taskbar, I have...let's see...there. I've uploaded a picture of my desktop so you guys can keep up.

Screenshot (17).png

File Explorer (for obvious reasons). Windows Store...I find one or two cool things in there every once in a while...Task Manager. Settings. Hangouts - the desktop app...since I don't have a phone, I find that a desktop messaging app is the best way to contact people. I can't stand having to use a chat app in a browser...I can't see the messages fast enough! Steam...I actually don't use it much since I mainly play Overwatch now...Evernote! I use that for notes. Think that's pretty straight-forward. Battle.net...Calculator (believe me, I do a lot of math at my desk)...Chrome (my browser of choice, have Firefox installed but never really got around to using it)...Spotify is awesome...Clock (for timers and whatnot)...and....Facebook Messenger! I use this as an alternative to Hangouts when I need to contact my friends who don't use Hangouts. On my desktop...I don't use the programs I have on my desktop that I don't on my taskbar very often...VLC is good for my media...CCleaner I use quite often...Gimp is a great photo-editing tool...Firefox...Skype...which I sometimes use...GOM Player's also great...League of Legends...RevoUninstaller is great for cleaning up an app uninstall...

As for my gear, Night Fury's specs are below, along with my peripherals of choice...I can't afford a giant 3440 x 1440 Ultrawide, so I settled for a 25" one instead. It's good enough for what I do. I LOVE the pixel density - about as high as a 27" 1440p monitor! When I have more cash, I'll spend it on a pair of 1440p panels, and sell this guy. 

I use a Logitech MX Master...I love the ergonomics...it's good enough for the gaming I do. And an Azio Levetron L70...again, it's good enough for what I do. Nothing too crazy...I might get a Corsair K70 RGB on Black Friday or something.

Not much else...what do you guys have?

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

Iphone 6s Plus

OpenVPN, Games like GTA and hearthstone, Mega, 3DMark, Purify, Plex, Opera/Brave, 5-0 Radio, Fing, Themeboard, and ProCamera

Ipad 2nd Gen

It is getting very slow but mostly for showing family, family pictures.

MacBook Pro 17inch 2008

It's old but I have upgraded it to 8gb of RAM, and a 1TB samsung EVO drive

It's MacOS so most things are the Windows counter part or something windows doesn't have. Again the basics, OpenVPN, steam, AdobeCC, FCPX, Motion, flux, Opera, and so on.

Specs in Sig

Use all the basic game launchers. Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net and so on. Again OpenVPN AdobeCC, rufus, Opera, Dolphin Emulator, Geforce Experience, WinRAR, Enhanced Steam Customizer, GPU-Z, CPU-Z, Aura, Corsair Link stuff keyboard/AIO. 

Monitor/Peripherals

Currently using some Asus 1080p panel. Going to upgrade to a X34 or some type of higher res/g-sync monitor in the next week or so. G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, K70 RGB (with old original logo), and a Xbox360 controller.

I honestly don't use a lot of special things but I like to customize my stuff how I like it. The most common apps I continue on with from platform to platform are Opera, OpenVPN, and some type of customizer app. 

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

Dan Castellaneta's Force-A-Nature v1.0

I mainly have Chrome, Steam, iTunes (don't ask), GIMP, and qbittorrent open at all times.

This is how my desktop looks.

quu2E.png

The Meme-stery Machine (6th generation iPod touch)

Chrome, Music app, iFunny, Make It Rain: The Love of Money, and the Photos app.

That's really it in terms of shit I have.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Name your current daily phone, and the apps/services/widgets/etc. you have/use on it.

Name you current daily...tablet? (If you use one.) And also the apps/services/"/" "

Your current daily...laptop (again, if you use one). What programs do you have installed? What games do you play? What do you have on your taskbar?

Your main rig! Please don't go on and on about specs...we can look at your profile. What programs do you have installed? What services do you use? Games in your Steam Library (Origin...Battle.net...whatever...GAMES!) What do you have on your taskbar? 

Your daily smartwatch, if you use one.

And...your accessories! Which monitor do you use, and why do you like it? (I forgot to mention this...if you want, you can include a brief explanation of why you use a certain product or service.) Mouse? Keyboard? Headphones? Mic? 

1. Galaxy S6, Action Launcher 3 Pro with some semi-custom widgets based on "Flat Material Zooper"

2. Nothing currently.

3. Also nothing currently, thinking of getting a 2-in-1 soon though.

4. Specs in sig, I use Chrome, NZXT CAM, Steam, VMWare, MSI Afterburner, and my beloved Rainmeter (check the link in my sig)

5. Mostly open world games and indie games, for taskbar:

Chrome, File Explorer, Steam, Windows Store, Hangouts, Rainmeter, MSI Afterburner, ASRock stuff, HWMonitor, NZXT CAM, Windows Disk Manager, Windows Movie Maker (it's free okay), OBS, Dolphin Wii/GameCube Emulator, Pivot, Minecraft (idk),  Playz.tv (idk again), Lightworks, Nox Android Emulator, VMWare Player, Unity, Razer Synapse, Steelseries engine, @AluminiumTech's LinusForumTips, @AluminiumTech's Resource monitor, and Weather.

6. I have a Sony Smartwatch 1 but I never use it. 

7. My AOC 23" IPS 1080P I2367F, best budget monitor. My ASUS 1600x900 VE208 as a secondary monitor, a Razer BlackWidow 2014 Expert because it was $60 on sale at Microcenter, and a Steelseries Rival 100 mouse because RGB! Also I have a pair of NVX XPT100 headphones that I like.

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1. In signature. Moto X Pure, TruPureEx for ROM, Frankenkernel for kernel. Using Action Launcher for my launcher, have since my first Android phone. Textra for my texting app. Greenify, Flux, GravityBox, and Xposed are the main apps that will be different from other peoples phones. 
  2. Don't have a tablet.
  3. Laptop is in my signature. Mainly have Steam and Chrome on there. Just play Civ 5 and Painkiller Black Edition on it. Don't use it much tbh. The task bar has Explorer, Chrome for my personal account and Chrome for my school account. 
  4. Same as laptop, pretty much just the main game clients, and whatever games just happen to be installed atm. Task bar is just Chrome and Explorer. 
  5. Also in signature under Phone. Moto 360 Gen. 1.
  6. These are all in my PCPP link for my main rig. K70, M65 RGB, and my two monitors. 
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The Meme-stery Machine (6th generation iPod touch)

There's a 6th gen iPod Touch?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

24 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

1. Galaxy S6, Action Launcher 3 Pro with some semi-custom widgets based on "Flat Material Zooper"

2. Nothing currently.

3. Also nothing currently, thinking of getting a 2-in-1 soon though.

4. Specs in sig, I use Chrome, NZXT CAM, Steam, VMWare MSI Afterburner, and my beloved Rainmeter (check the link in my sig)

5. Mostly open world games and indie games, for taskbar:

Chrome, File Explorer, Steam, Windows Store, Hangouts, Rainmeter, MSI Afterburner, ASRock stuff, HWMonitor, NZXT CAM, Windows Disk Manager, Windows Movie Maker (it's free okay), OBS, Dolphin GameCube Emulator, Pivot, Minecraft (idk),  Playz.tv (idk again), Lightworks, Nox Android Emulator, VMWare Player, Unity, Razer Synapse, Steelseries engine, @AluminiumTech's LinusForumTips, @AluminiumTech's Resource monitor, and Weather.

6. I have a Sony Smartwatch 1 but I never use it. 

7. My AOC 23" IPS 1080P I2367F, best budget monitor. My ASUS 1600x900 VE208 as a secondary monitor, a Razer BlackWidow 2014 Expert because it was $60 on sale at Microcenter, and a Steelseries Rival 100 mouse because RGB! Also I have a pair of NVX XPT100 headphones that I like.

I'm 13 and have a phone :P 

Dude...you have a lot of stuff for a 13-year-old...lucky! How long have you been in the masterrace? Doesn't all this tech distract from school work? LOL...

Wow...thanks for the Rainmeter link! Never used it before, trying it out now! Seems awesome!

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

28 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:
  1. In signature. Moto X Pure, TruPureEx for ROM, Frankenkernel for kernel. Using Action Launcher for my launcher, have since my first Android phone. Textra for my texting app. Greenify, Flux, GravityBox, and Xposed are the main apps that will be different from other peoples phones. 
  2. Don't have a tablet.
  3. Laptop is in my signature. Mainly have Steam and Chrome on there. Just play Civ 5 and Painkiller Black Edition on it. Don't use it much tbh. The task bar has Explorer, Chrome for my personal account and Chrome for my school account. 
  4. Same as laptop, pretty much just the main game clients, and whatever games just happen to be installed atm. Task bar is just Chrome and Explorer. 
  5. Also in signature under Phone. Moto 360 Gen. 1.
  6. These are all in my PCPP link for my main rig. K70, M65 RGB, and my two monitors. 

Civ 5? Who's your favourite civ? That games is actually one of my favourites of all time...

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Just now, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Civ 5? Who's your favourite civ? That games is actually one of my favourites of all time...

Germany is my go to, but I'm starting to branch out a bit.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Dude...you have a lot of stuff for a 13-year-old...lucky! How long have you been in the masterrace? Doesn't all this tech distract from school work? LOL...

Wow...thanks for the Rainmeter link! Never used it before, trying it out now! Seems awesome!

I built my first gaming rig last summer out of an LGA 775 Pentium xD I've "gamed" on my (now dead) laptop since I was like 8 (it wasn't mine when I was 8 but I used it), I started a small tech support business that worked out surprisingly well, I saved up enough to buy all the parts/peripherals and I built it :D I have a high functioning autism (aspergers) which is mostly why I'm really into technology. 

Website for my "business": http://shadowtechhelp.weebly.com/

As for Rainmeter, I discovered it sometime last year and I've been using it since :)

EDIT: As a result from my aspergers, I can't do homework well so I have a designated class for homework, so no, my tech doesn't distract me :P 

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, EarthboundHero said:

Germany is my go to, but I'm starting to branch out a bit.

Poland is my personal fave...they're so adaptable to different scenarios! What difficulty do you play at?

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Poland is my personal fave...they're so adaptable to different scenarios! What difficulty do you play at?

Whatever the middle difficulty is. I'm not very good tbh.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, EarthboundHero said:

Whatever the middle difficulty is. I'm not very good tbh.

Me neither...that's why I play Poland...LOL...are you planning on getting Civ 6?

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Me neither...that's why I play Poland...LOL...are you planning on getting Civ 6?

Probably once all the expansions are out and there's a complete edition available. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

I built my first gaming rig last summer out of an LGA 775 Pentium xD I've "gamed" on my (now dead) laptop since I was like 8 (it wasn't mine when I was 8 but I used it), I started a small tech support business that worked out surprisingly well, I saved up enough to buy all the parts/peripherals and I built it :D I have a high functioning autism (aspergers) which is mostly why I'm really into technology. 

Website for my "business": http://shadowtechhelp.weebly.com/

As for Rainmeter, I discovered it sometime last year and I've been using it since :)

Wow...good job! Are ya going into high school in September? Also, could you recommend me a decent Rainmeter skin to start with?

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

Probably once all the expansions are out and there's a complete edition available. 

I actually got the game (no DLCs or anything) in 2012 or 2013 for like...$50 to run on my old family laptop...and then forgot about the game. I started playing it again last year, and got really into it...and Steam had the Complete Edition for just $10...so...I bought two copies of the game and I can't get my money back.  :dry:

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Wow...good job! Are ya going into high school in September? Also, could you recommend me a decent Rainmeter skin to start with?

I'm going to 8th grade (middle school) next week :P

What kind of skin do you want? 

✨PC Specs✨

1. LG Optimus L5 and the only apps I really use are 2048 and Whatsapp

2. My Wacom Intuos Small? :^) No, I don't have a tablet (like Android, Windows or iPad)

3. Nope

4. Specs on profile. I think? Anyways, it's low end. What I mostly use are Chrome and Gimp (image editing and digital art) and a small bit of gaming (occasional Skyrim, bit of Insaniquarium, Gmod, etc.)

5. On my taskbar I have Chrome, Gimp, Task manager, Steam, File manager and calculator. I have some games on Steam and Origin, but don't feel like mentioning them.

6. Nope.

7. 2 1080p TN monitors, Roccat Kiro RGB mouse, some wireless Logitech keyboard, Wacom graphics tablet, stupid headset, nothing really special.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

I'm going to 8th grade (middle school) next week :P

What kind of skin do you want? 

Oh...good luck! Have fun! I'm going into the 9th grade in September.

Hmm...well...I don't want it to be like...you know, "in my face". It would be cool if it could also display GPU usage as well. Something that looks...technical...if that makes any sense. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

1. Galaxy S7, I mainly play Clash of Clans or use Fitbit to track exercise and whatnot. I also have the Nest app, Ting, and Samsung Pay as along with a media player. That's about it for the most use programs on my phone.
  2. Daily Tablet is an Nvidia Shield, mostly for playing Clash, Fallout, and a few other mobile games.
  3. I have a daily laptop and desktop but the laptop is a work laptop, provided by my work. A lot of SecureCRT gets used on there along with text editing programs and a few other things.
  4. -SEE BELOW-
  5. No smartwatch, unless the Fitbit counts.
  6. Asus 28" 4K monitor that I love, had it for almost two years now and no problems so far. It has enough screen real estate and fits nicely over my desk. For the Keyboard and Mouse I have a Corsair K70 RGB and Razer Naga respectively along with a Razer (something or other) for the headset.

Desktop 2016.jpg

Task Bar and Programs:

Firefox and Chrome - Depending on the application I need to use.

SecureCRT - SSH access to all my network devices

Notepad++ for editing configurations and whatnot

WoW and Camelot Unchained are also shown

Other programs not shown:

Outlook, Vizio, FileZilla, Putty, SpeedFan, CPU-Z and GPU-Z

I have far too many games to list and haven't been playing much lately except for some Arma 3 mods like Breaking Point.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

58 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

1. Name your current daily phone, and the apps/services/widgets/etc. you have/use on it.
  2. Name you current daily...tablet? (If you use one.) And also the apps/services/"/" "
  3. Your current daily...laptop (again, if you use one). What programs do you have installed? What games do you play? What do you have on your taskbar?
  4. Your main rig! Please don't go on and on about specs...we can look at your profile. What programs do you have installed? What services do you use? Games in your Steam Library (Origin...Battle.net...whatever...GAMES!) What do you have on your taskbar? 
  5. Your daily smartwatch, if you use one.
  6. And...your accessories! Which monitor do you use, and why do you like it? (I forgot to mention this...if you want, you can include a brief explanation of why you use a certain product or service.) Mouse? Keyboard? Headphones? Mic? 

Not much else...what do you guys have?

1: iPhone 5s

In the "Home Row" of the iphone, I have the phone app, the messages app, Facebook, and mail. Daily, I use FB Messenger, google (as a browser, I know that's counter-intuative), google maps, speedtest, and the music app. I have several other apps, but maybe use each once a month.

2: No tablet. If I want portability I use a phone, if I want something more powerful I use a laptop. Tablets are a weird in-between I've never cared about.

3: MSI GT72 2QE

Despite it being a gaming laptop, I mostly use this for music production. I overheated two laptops because of this in the past, so the superior cooling of a gaming laptop seemed perfect. On the taskbar, I have (In order): Ableton Live 32bit, Chrome, Firefox, Xsplit, StealseriesEngine (for the keyboard), Steam, Ableton Live 64bit, Gimp (for image editing), iTunes, Paint, 7zip, Virtual DJ, Task manager, Windows Movie Maker, Crashplan (for backups), Max MSP. I have a few games cherry-picked for occasional travel, like Civ5 and Skyrim.

4: My Main Rig, Deus Ex Machina

I have such a mess of various programs installed accross the machine I couldn't tell you everything if I tried. On the taskbar: Edge, Firefox, Civ5, Fallout 4, Paint, Afterburner, 7zip, Origin, Nexus Mod Manager, Powerdvd 14 (for blu ray playback), gimp, Windows Movie Maker, Ableton Live (64 bit), eLicenser (for some of my music accessories' DRMs), Joy2Key (for keyboard/mouse emulation), Task Manager, Crashplan, Hitfilm 4 Express, and iTunes. I have over 160 games installed, so it would be impractical to list them XD.

5: No smartwatch. Don't see the practical purpose, but it looks cool to use.

6: I forget the model number off the top of my head, but I have an Acer Gsync 1440p 144hz monitor, and I love it like a child. I also have a 7-year-old crappy 1080p monitor for netflix and whatnot. My mouse and keyboard were a cheap $20 set from Cooler Master, and they feel like I should have paid a lot more. They're nice. My headphones are Sony MDR-XB500s. They're okay when it comes to sound, but they're rugged as heck. My dog chewed on them, I sat on them, they've been pummeled by luggage, and still work after 7 years. My mic is a Neewar NW700. It sounds fine, has a mounting arm, and only cost $30. Worth it!

My Build, "Helios"

CPU: 5950x with Noctua NH-D15

GPU: MSI 2080ti

Case: BE QUIET! Dark Base 900 Pro

Storage: Samsung 970  pro 500gb (boot drive), unknown 2tb Seagate drive, 4tb WD Black drive

PSU: Corsair HX1000i

RAM: (4x8) Trident Z RGB

Remote PC Starter Kit

7 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Oh...good luck! Have fun! I'm going into the 9th grade in September.

Hmm...well...I don't want it to be like...you know, "in my face". It would be cool if it could also display GPU usage as well. Something that looks...technical...if that makes any sense. 

This is what I use: http://rasylver.deviantart.com/art/Lines-2-0-154719861

Here's some other cool ones:

http://sonjh.deviantart.com/art/Task-Manager-10-1-0-594928757?q=gallery%3ARainmeter%2F45661692&qo=6

http://devilrev.deviantart.com/art/SimpleGraph-Monitoring-597178712?q=gallery%3ARainmeter%2F45661692&qo=5

http://talofaman.deviantart.com/art/Round-status-gauges-for-rainmeter-575758555?q=gallery%3ARainmeter%2F45661692&qo=20

✨PC Specs✨

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:
  1. Galaxy S7, I mainly play Clash of Clans or use Fitbit to track exercise and whatnot. I also have the Nest app, Ting, and Samsung Pay as along with a media player. That's about it for the most use programs on my phone.
  2. Daily Tablet is an Nvidia Shield, mostly for playing Clash, Fallout, and a few other mobile games.
  3. I have a daily laptop and desktop but the laptop is a work laptop, provided by my work. A lot of SecureCRT gets used on there along with text editing programs and a few other things.
  4. -SEE BELOW-
  5. No smartwatch, unless the Fitbit counts.
  6. Asus 28" 4K monitor that I love, had it for almost two years now and no problems so far. It has enough screen real estate and fits nicely over my desk. For the Keyboard and Mouse I have a Corsair K70 RGB and Razer Naga respectively along with a Razer (something or other) for the headset.

Desktop 2016.jpg

Task Bar and Programs:

Firefox and Chrome - Depending on the application I need to use.

SecureCRT - SSH access to all my network devices

Notepad++ for editing configurations and whatnot

WoW and Camelot Unchained are also shown

Other programs not shown:

Outlook, Vizio, FileZilla, Putty, SpeedFan, CPU-Z and GPU-Z

I have far too many games to list and haven't been playing much lately except for some Arma 3 mods like Breaking Point.

Dude...your setup is decked-out! A 5930K and two 980 Ti's...wow....and here I am with my i5 and 290X...

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler