Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently use a g502 mouse, my trusty acer laptop keyboard and Hyperx Cloud II headset. I usually use a g710 (blue) keyboard at home. 

I'm currently using "Logitech Classic Keyboard 200", "Zalman M201R" mouse (btw this mouse is very cheap but better than ton of more expensive products) and "sennheiser cx 300 ii precision" headphones with only left channel working (one cable string is broken).

Currently i am using a Genius x-500 mouse that doesn't work on any mousepad, so i don't have that (I actually did sandpaper my table for better performace). As a keyboard i have some old Logitech unknown keyboard because the sticker is gone and i can't even remeber where i got it. And finally for my audio i use alsmost 2x older than me headphones made in russia - TDS-3. But hey, atleast i got a Shure SM58 mic.

Would really love some new peripherals, as of now i am running a dick smith wireless 2.4GHz blue LED mouse, an old diamond digital keyboard and a turtle beach pla headset that is falling apart :/

Edited by Azzarowns

I am using a corsair k95 rgb keyboard (US layout), Razer naga 2014 edition, and a logitech g930 wireless headset that is about to fall apart xD

My current setup includes an old Logitech MX 1000 Cordless Laser mouse, an HP Wireless Elite (1st gen) and a pair of brand new Logitech G430 gaming headset. I'm pretty comfortable using these peripherals but an upgrade to a mechanical keyboard would be pretty nice. Ignore the mouse on the picture I didn't buy the keyboard and mouse combo, i bought the keyboard separately, i just couldn't find a picture of the keyboard separately. ;)

g430-gaming-headset-images.png

HP mouse and keyboard combo.png

3251.jpg

A redscarf keyboard and a Zowie mouse, plus some Vintage AKG K240s

I currently use a Madcatz Cyborg V7 keyboard, which sometimes reduce the sound automaticly,  a Madcatz R.A.T. 3, a cheap HAMA Mousepads and a bad and cheap GameStop Headset.

My current peripherals are:

* Steelseries Rival mouse - 2y old, good performance, but disappointed me with the rubber quality on the sides, which really degrades

* A4Tech G800V keyboard - 6.5y old, my old buddy which is on it's last hour due to keypresses failing... but still, over 6y!

* Steelseries Siberia v2 headset - 3y old, great sounding and comfy headsets, but the ear cups started to degrade.

* Genius GX-Speed mouse pad - cheap, cloth weave pad

Thank you for the amazing chance!

Hi. Amazing!

I have an old dusty Microsoft keyboard that is in German and it drives me crazy. Model written on the it is "Microsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0A". Mouse is Logitech M-BT83 and the sound is some small speaker with usb connection. Would like this one.

I so need this. I'm currently rocking a POS Logitech keyboard which came with my PC, a roccat cone mouse and an old plantronics headset. Fingers crossed 

My current keyboard is Ozone Strike Pro, my headset is Sennheiser Game Zero, and my mouse is Drakonia Sharkoon (The wheel is broken D:). Good luck for everyone!

current setup is Logitech G502, Takstar TS-671, and a puny I-Rocks  KR-6260

Rocking a Mionix castor for the mouse, CM Storm quicfire XT as a keyboard, and a pair of ATH M50s for audio.
Thx for the giveaway !

current keyboard and mouse are the logitech k520 combo, no headphones, these would be a really nice addition for me. love your videos you guys are the best

I have a Chinese Bazalias keyboard.........Logitech 302 and Hyper X cloud II, would really love a new gaming keyboard that's actually not a knock off for once.

My setup is razer kraken pro neon blue (headset), razer blackwidow (keyboard) and logitech g500s ( mouse). Later upgrading to my mouse to logitech g502

This would be great to go along with my new PC build since I'm using a cheap wireless mouse and keyboard that are uncomfortable to use.

eblue cobra mouse and acer wired keyboard with sonigear headphones. btw nice giveaways thou wish myself good luck!

altec lansing speakers circa 1998, cyberpower keyboard, cyberpower optical mouse and iphone headphones. needs some work :/

Edited by Scubastevedab

As i have a Logitech G15 keyboard, some old half-broken Steelseries Siberia headphones and a cheap ass universial Microsoft mouse and a random mousepad which wont track properly, I hope i win

Wow this looks like a great simple mouse for me, I'm currently using a Microsoft wireless mouse with my laptop and have been looking to upgrade.

Hello,

I'm currently using Dell L100 keyboard and mouse combo taken from my aunt's old dell computer. Also I use an in-ear skull candy earphone for audio. thank for giving us an opportunity to win an awesome looking and functional devices to upgrade our setup. Continue the great work, you guys are awesome

IMG_3155[1].JPG

Nice, once again :)

I am currently running a Corsair RGB 65, which I lately bought and am very proud of, a Speedlink Decus, that is about to have to be replaced and a more random 15€ headset from Kotion.

Would like to get picked and have a new baby for my desk!

Jan