Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current setup consists of some cheap logitech multimedia keyboard, a generic sharkoon mousepad, some cheap philips headset and probably the only good thing: a mionix naos 7000 mouse

I want the damn headset!

Rocking HyperX Cloud Core now.

And probably the keyboard.

China no name mechanical keyboard user here.

I hope I don't win the mouse...

Still loving my Deathadder 2013.

I run cheap Genius KM-110x  mouse and keyboard combo ( usb )

i dont have a headset

My peripherals setup:

Keyboard: 5 years old Natec Medusa, not bad considering i paid 15$ for it, and it's (kind of) splashproof, but after like 1 year keys stopped working :D I had to create DIY rubbers under keys from my old keyboard and they work fine :D

Mouse: Natec Genesis G55, 12$ cheap "gaming" mouse. It's loud as hell. When i play Counter Strike: GO, my parents can hear clicks 2 rooms away. Also it's a lot too small for my hands. Also, i forgot to mention, it has 4 years, and has been used like 10 hours a day by me and my 2 younger brothers :)

I use a razer naga hex (original currently, new one looks awesome) with a refurbished black widow chroma and a razer Tiamat 7.1 headset. The only non-razor peripheral I use besides my monitor is a QCK mousepad because it was so cheap and I dislike my hard razer destructor 2 mat. If I had to do it all again I would like go all corsair because I think the most important part of peripherals is to only have to screw with one software interface and the Tiamat while not a gimmick is just less practical to use than a traditional 7.1 headset.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

Im currently running a CmStorm Devestator, Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma and a SteelSeries Rival. The keyboard and mouse are really REALLY old so an upgrade would be great!

I'm currently using a Logitech S520 keyboard, a Gigabyte M6900 mouse, cheap Sony earbuds and a Rode NT-USB microphone. 

I am using a Razer Tapia mouse with a laptop keyboard and a HyperX cloud headset

my current keyboard is microsoft comfort curve keyboard, my mouse is a generic one

Razer blackwidow ultimate 2014, steel series rival 300, logitech g502 headset. steel series mousepad.

I'm still using my Steelseries Sensei BO2 edition mouse, with a Steelseries APEX 300 keyboard, a Steelseries Siberia V2 NAVI edition headphone, and a Razer Gholiathus mouse-pad. Looking forward for an upgrade because all these are more than 3 years old.

I currently have a standard dell mouse and an IBM keyboard that is probably 10 years old (perhaps, probably, (a little) less)

Currently using a Coolermaster TK with browns, and a RAT 9 wireless (the battery swapping is slowly killing my soul...). Got a pair of Creative T40s and Sony MDR1NC for audio. Strangely using an SM57 as a mic through a focusrite 2i4. Needlessly complicated...

i have an  alien-wear laptop with thermal problems xD , its rocking a GTX 860M with 2G of Vram. with an Intel Core i7-5500U at 2.40GHz. 8.00 GB of memory racing across at 2500MHz DDR3, simple Intel HD graphics 5500 which does not go well on games xD, got a awesome 1080p Samsung monitor at 60 hurts, with my super cool turtle beach PX22 rocking with a MLG sticker on both sides ;) . i have a $10 laptop cooler with 4 usb 2.0 all being used for random items. this keyboard is an alien-wear keyboard that came from my alienwear tower which i made catch on fire because of cooling xD . and the mouse is from staples xD . #bestmouseever (ps. was on sale so about $3 ;))

Well I am using a laptop currently.... Hp Probook 4440s

So as for peripherals,  a laptop keyboard with chiclet keys, and a trackpad (synaptics)... 

Sailor/Mariner/Navigator of high seas

Contact Me Below:

Email: milindpatel63@gmail.com

Facebook: fb.com/milindp63

Twitter: twitter.com/milind__patel

Google+: milindpatel63

Instagram: instagram.com/milind__patel

My keyboard is Corsair k90, a Razer Deathadder 2013 and a sony PS3 wireless headset.

Laptop gaming, so only a ASUS ROG MX900 Mouse.

No keyboard (just the one in the laptop), and a Bloody R30 mouse

Currently using the Razer Blackwidow 2014 and cmstorm mouse

My current setup has: 

1.Razer deathadder 2013 edition mouse

2.Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Edition Keyboard

3.Razer Chimaera Wireless gaming Headset

4.Razer Goliathus Control Edition Mousepad

(Not a Fan of razer):D

Ancient Razer Marauder that still works quite damn well despite everything.

Roccat Kone XTD that is dying for the same reasons the Roccat Kone did a year ago, stupidly susceptible to wear and tear when it comes to left and right click. 

Magnificent mousepad found in the SC2 Brood War Collector's Edition for all your desk infestation needs.

Koss SB/49 headphones since if you want a headset for cheap, personally the sound seems way better than a lot of 100-150 euro range headsets.(Plus if the cord breaks for some reason, cheap to replace.)

I5-5200U > Nvidia Geforce 920M > Mouse "Trust" > Basic Keuboard > No mousePad > 6GB of DDR3L 1600Mhz Ram > Full HD Screen 1920x1080 60hz

I am currently using the integrated keyboard of my Acer Laptop, and a Logitech g300 gaming mouse. I use either the integrated speakers or when playing with friends over teamspeak I use a pair of original beats wireless. I am also stuck with my integrated "high quality Intel audio" microphone which annoys anyone I play with. I am sorry if I made any grammar mistakes, my native language is German. 

razer blackwidow chroma with at least 5 dead leds logitech g502 sony xb70 cause poor

Mouse and keyboard: HP wireless classic desktop (the mouse's scroll wheel is broken)

Headphones: STREET by 50... Hey it was on sale for $20, and I have a pair of Mionix Nash 20's on the way.

Mousepad: Non-existent

Non-headphones sound: LG 29UM68-P built in speakers

I have infinitely many complaints about the mouse, some complaints about the keyboard (It's not horrible at least), and no treble in the headset (also, the left and right ear cups have the audio reversed, like left sound come from the right cup and vice versa) (Massdrop, I would pay a premium for faster shipping).

New peripherals would be much appreciated!

Gibe nao pls.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX