Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

my personal peripheral setup is a firstline FKM100 keyboard and a Logitech M100 mouse. Both are really old and not good for practically nothing. i'm courrently updating my pc and I'd really like to have a good mouse, like the feenix, for my gaming session.

Love your videos.

My current peripheral is a4tech mouse and it sucks soooo gev et to me bebe

Generic HP keyboard, Anker Ergonomic Wireless Mouse, Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones.

currently i have trust gxt 152 mouse, wheen making some flicks w my hand it freaks out, so next i have laptop keyboard, where e and 3 wont work properly, pioneer se-m521, what is doin pretty good job, only the "hinges are broken and glued togeether", and microphone is my laptop one again, suprisingly prtty good actually and for th last part i have steelseries xxl gaming mousepad fnatic dition or sth like dat and its probably the best part of the peripherals.

Im using a aivia krypton mouse a corsair strafe silent keyboard and a turtle beach z60 headset

Currently using an Autore keyboard and love it, also a func ms3 r2 but would love to try a feenix mouse

I'm using a Razer mouse, with a Steelseries mousepad and a CoolerMaster Quickfire keyboard, whereas the latter fried its own led's after just a week of operation.. As for the headset and mic I'm using an AKG headphone, with a Samson Meteor Mic and a DIY pop-filter. ?

Would love to test out the Feenix products~

for a keyboard i use the logitech g710+ and a g300s mouse. and my headsett is a logitech H800

Keyboard is official Tesco MX R-ubber dome switches A4Tech KR-85, mouse is a Trust GXT 25 from the same place, I use my LG phone's headphones for PC as well. Good luck everyone.

headphone : ath-mx30+

mouse and keyboard : G100s combo

mousepad : none.

My current setup consists of a Steelseries Sensei raw (which has a broken scroll wheel, really need to adress that), a Steelseries Apex Raw keyboard and a Steelseries Siberia V2 Heat orange headset. Mousepad is just some Mad Catz thing I got bundled with a game, quite small. And for a monitor I have BenQ RL2455HM

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

My setup is a macbook air connected up to my 4K TV, i have a rgb keyboard and a Corsair M65 Pro gaming mouse.

Roccat Kone XTD with the paint scratched like a jaguar went at it - a Blackwidow 2014 with a 'B' key that doesn't light up courtesy of pineapple juice along with Sennheiser 598s and a Blue Yeti :)

It would be pretty cool to win this. Currently have a logitech g502, filco majestouch 2 and akg k7xx.

My Keyboard: Sony Vaio laptop's keyboard

My Mouse: Logitech G502

My Headset: Logitech G430

WOOHOO!

Currently rocking a 10 dollar microsoft mouse, standard laptop keyboard and apple earbuds! Opps, would be sweet to have some proper gear, especially with the winter holidays coming up!

Well adding the mouse to the keyboard is about 12$, and the headset is anothers 12$

I have a Bloody gaming mouse and keyboard combo. The mouse is OK but the keyboard is rubber dome, and I really need a decent mechanical one, because I'm in the process of writing a book and I spend a lot of time typing.

I have a Microsoft mouse a basic optical one :D and a Chicony keyboard. But its better then nothing.

I Hope to win that gaming suite to suite my needs  ;)

Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1

Macbook Pro 13"

An ordinary Logitech keyboard and mouse

Laptop Cooler Coolermaster

Currently using the MB24 and MS2K from Cooler Master for the mouse and keyboard. Panasonic SC-PM18 with the tweeters replaced with larger Kenwood speakers for general audio and for headphones I use Sennheiser HD 220 Pro. I have a Rii branded wireless keyboard/touchpad for when i'm laying down and what to use my system from across the room. Along with a Logitech F310 gamepad for games that are better suited for controllers. Oh and I also use an old Yugioh dueling mat for a mouse and keyboard pad.

My setup features a Toshiba Satellite Laptop keyboard, a Microsoft wireless mouse and Logitech Bluetooth headset

I'm currently using a CMSTORM mouse + keyboard combo with a Sharcoon mousepad ... at least I have the Logitech G320 headset. 

I have a $20 keyboard and mouse combo from Cooler Master and a $15 dollar pair of headphones from Monoprice. I'd say it's time for an upgrade.