Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using an old broken dell mouse with a mushy dell office keyboard(don't know the models as they are soo old) and a hyper x cloud gaming headset

Well im using a cheap old membrane logitech keyboard and a normal logitech mouse 

I'm rocking a corsair k95 as keyboard, a corsair m65 RGB as mouse, an ath-ad900 headphone, a cheap mousepad and a cheap headset.

corsair k65 with steelseries sensei raw and purple v-moda lp2 for audio

I'm using a Keyboard Paradise V60 with blue switches, a Razer Naga for WoW, a Logitech G502 for other games, a Wacom Intous Draw to browse and, well draw with, and I have ATH-M20x headphones.

I'm currently using the fake mechanical, yet semi reliable nemesis kane pro which I picked up with the mouse of the same name for 15 pounds, I also use a nemesis akuma headset which is not as reliable in that the volume adapter causes sound to stop plying from one side when it is in certain positions.

My twitter handle is @shiremantom

I'm using a

Corsair K70 (the older version with the tribal logo, which is kinda peeling off...Don't ask ne why) and a

Logitech MX Master (Yeah not a gaming mouse...)
No headset (yet).

Oooo very pretty! 

I've currently got a Logitech MX5500 keyboard & mouse that I've had for 8 years and I've got a pair of Audio-Technica's ATH-M50x limited edition headphones! 

Even though I love my 8 year old keyboard and mouse they do need replacing now! 

I'm using a CM Storm Devastator Mouse/Keyboard combo (red) with a Logitech G230 headset on the way. Mouse pad is just something basic I picked up for $5 a few years ago.

My current rig has a Mionix Naos 7000 with a Daskeyboard 4 Ultimate, some mousepad by steel series and a Sennheiser HD598, however won't be bad to upgrade my old rig, which has a generic white microsoft mouse, a logitech wave keyboad (that is roughly 10 years old) and a skullcandy mesh 2 headphones I got somewhere :)

I have an old Dell Inspiron :(

Corsair Strafe non RGB red switches and razer deathadder chroma and a razer mouse pad that is so used i can feel the difference in tracking from the middle to the edge of it...

My current peripherals are a crappy Dell mouse, some OTE sport headphones of unknown origin, NO mousepad to speak of

I have an AZIO MGK1, Corsair Scimitar, and a Corsair VOID wireless RGB. The knockoff keyboard is to be replaced soon, it is beginning to fail on me a bit. LEDs dying, occasionally just refusing to send any inputs (requiring unplugging and plugging back in). Will be replaced with a Corsair K70 RGB at Pax.

Coolermaster Octane mouse and keyboard Combo :| My Razer deathadder sadly passed away not too long ago RIP.

"1.Comment below, tell us about your current peripheral setup (Max one entry per person) "
... ummm. A potato for a mouse.... a piece of paper as a mousepad and some weird mouse bought in tesco on the cheap. :D yeah. Life is hard.

i use a razer blackwidow chroma and detthader chroma with the Logitech g430s and a corsair extended mouse pad also my birthday is august 10th and i will be 15 so winning would really be awesome

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Corsair Vengeance K70

SteelSeries Siberia v2

Currently my setup consists of a Logitech G502 Gaming mouse, Corsair Void Wireless Headset, Logitech G440 hard gaming mouse pad and an cheap 20 dollar armaggedon keyboard which is probably the worst keyboard I have ever used before.

Currently running an acer mouse and keyboard also have some 1 pound ear phones need to upgrade but cant afford it

this would be a students dream!!!

sharkoon pro - keyboard

corsair hs40 - headset

gigabyte m6880x - mouse

My current keyboard is the a casual 3$ dell keyboard, my mouse is the Hama urage reaper nxt, and my headset is the steelseries siberia v2. So i hope i'll win the keyboard because i need it :) or any other stuff. Thease are mutch better than mine stufs.

I'm curently using a random rubber dome keyboard and cheap mouse from my local shop that I bought it for a budget, so I wouldn't mind getting that upgrade :D

Sooo. The mouse I'm using now is the Razer Deathadder Chroma.

My headphones are soon to be two separate head phones, since my Sony Gold Wireless headset is at the point of breaking into to.

I have a ASUS ROG G551JM gaming laptop(model CN074H) so the keyboard is what is the laptops built in keyboard and it is what it is.

CPU - i7 4710HQ @2.5GHz (boost to 3.5GHz) 

GPU - GTX 860M 2GB (+ Intel HD Graphics 4600)

RAM - 8GB DDR3 @800MHz

HDD - 1TB

I'm currenty using Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard, Razer Diamondback 2015 and Razer eXactMat