Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I currently have a 13-inch MacBook Pro 2013, Logitech Wireless Mouse M215, giveaway mouse pad, and Apple Earpods.

The only other time I was active on this website was another giveaway. I have a microsoft wireless set, which of course I hate.

my current setup is a red dragon s101 that doesnt really work from time to time and a philips headphones.

Right now I'm using a laptop keyboard on a ThinkPad y2, a Microsoft mobile mouse 1000 and a pair of Bose headphones. 

my mouse is a rapoo optical mouse and a cheap Logitech keyboard with that bean the only thing i can afford

My keyboard is Lenovo Y700....(laptop), my mouse is Steelseries Rival 300 and my headset is Logitech G230 

The headset looks niceeee 

Currently using a Razer Blackwidow I bought from some guy at some market, a Logitech G502 with some oldschool Dell speakers from my dad in company with standard iPod earbuds. Definitely would love the headset and would give the mouse to a friend of mine who still rocks a mechanical mouse.

KB is a random nameless membrane one, wired usb2.0, & also currently using a Alienware mouse ..

Details separate people.

My current setup is a Asus 750jm laptop. My mouse and mousepad are being used right now by my mom, and I don't think I will see them back. I also have no headset currently because the wires came off of the controller, and they wouldn't solder back on. So basically I only have my laptop. Life of a poor college kid.

Well nice giveaways

I use a logitech k120, a basic insignia usb mouse and a logitech g430 headset  

Right ow I'm using some cheepo genesis periferals:

Genesis-Rx66 keyboard

-g22 mouse

-h59 headset

I don't have separate keyboard i am using laptop default and as for the mouse i have Asus gx850

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma (Very Perty)

Mouse: Razer Ouroboros (Don't like, the wireless sucks, can't change dpi on the go as it stutters)

Mousepad: Razer Vespula (Borrowing)

Headset: Logitech G430 (Recently purchased, Its quite nice)

I got a zombie of (parts I put from like 6 PCs)

A 1999 Microsoft membrane keyboard and a Razer abysuss ,all on top of random mouse pads

I might need an upgrade...

Currently using a standard microsoft keyboard and a 1st gen razer naga.

Good Luck to everyone!

I have a

Core i5 4x 3.30 (4950), GTX 960 2gb, 1Tb hdd, Samsung 850evo 256gb ssd, old Samsung display, old acer mouce SM-9625, old hp keyboard KB-0316, Loghitech g230 headset and a Neweer noname mic 

It's not bad but could be better ;D

Hi From Germany !

I'm currently using
- Steelseries Siberia Elite Headset

- Steelseries Sensei mouse

- Steelseries 4HD Gaming mousepad

- Logitech K200 keyboard

Greetings from Germany

Corsair RGB Pro Gaming Mouse, Apple Wired Keyboard, and Beats Pro headset.

Best of luck to everyone!

I currently use an old Razer Deathadder mouse and Deathstalker Essentials keyboard (with a broken space bar :D). I also have a Logitech g930 headset that's falling to bits. I would love an upgrade to my peripherals as they have all sort-of reached that point where they start rapidly deteriorating.  BTW how awesome does this Feenix gear look!

My rig is pretty simple. It's decent, but it gets the job done.

Keyboard: SteelSeries Merc Stealth (I like the gaming pad on the far left. Very useful for most games. It also has backlighting for the keys that can be either Red, Blue, or Purple with mine set to red to match my mouse and headset.)

Mouse: Red Dragon Centrophorus (Very good mouse that matches the red theme of my peripherals.)

Headset: I have the Sades SA-902 Gaming Headset. They come with red LEDs on either side of each earcup, which looks like snake-eyes when looking at the bottom of the headset.

20160728_051647.jpg

20160728_051603.jpg

20160728_051618.jpg

20160728_051802.jpg

Logitech G110 Keyboard

Trust GXT 14s Mouse

Audio technica ath-m50x

Ozone MousePad (that's frayed at the edges and the surface is scratched to all hell)

My current keyboard is the Corsair K70. My mouse is the Corsair M65. I have Sennheiser HD 558 headphones and a Blue Snowball microphone! 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

I'm entering for my GF who's using the Roccat Kave 5.1 headset, Roccat Lua Tri-Button mouse and the keyboard on her Macbook to play! 
We're building a proper PC for her soon and some Feenix gear would be a massive upgrade! :)

I have an ORO keyboard(model KB2203-2 BK), durabrand mouse(model W10), an AOC montor, TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless network adapter and a multilaser headphone

Yeah, its not very good set, but it works the same way so i dont need to change it, but it would be nice to.(plus, its kinda expensive to me, since i live in brazil and here something that costs $100 would cost R$327)