Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My setup is a Razer Deathadder with a broken scroll wheel, a Steelseries Qck+,  A Logitech G35 with side buttons that don't work, and a $5 Azza keyboard.

Hello guys.

My current setup is an old Logitech S520 Keyboard (the included mouse broke ages ago) the mouse is a Gigabyte M6900 and the right click just barely works xD aaand I don't have a headset but insted I have a Logitech z906 speaker set.

Would be awesome to switch those old gears to some new ones. (expect the speakers they are awesome but my surroundingat at night doesn't appriciate it so a pair of headset would be great.) 

Thank you fro this awesome giveaway ;) 

My current setup for peripherals is a dell keyboard and mouse I pulled out of university recycling :(  This setup would no doubt be a killer upgrade for the desktop I just built :D 

I use my trusty old Steelseries rival 100 mouse, an old pair of turtle beach x12s from way back in the day, some kind of dell keyboard (no anti-ghosting, THE HORROR!!!!), and razer mousepad that a friend gave me. Also I play on a laptop, from a futon. Needless to say, Some peripherals would be great :) 

my monitor is a old 2000 dell and my mouse is a wireless logic mouse my keyboard is a standed hp keyboard. i would really love the upgrade since my cat bite though my headset witch was the only nice part of my set up. 

I dont have any peripherals at the moment, because thats why im entering

Very nice looking set, simple as I like.
My Setup is:

Genius KB-350 Keyboard

Level Up Mouse

Ranser Speakers set

And a mousepad made by myself with a thin piece of wood and a piece of an old cloth.

Good luck to all!

Logitech G510s & G502; got both for $50, and a pair of HyperX Cloud II's from Massdrop but they sent me the wrong color :(

Sweet! I have a Cooler Master Devastator keyboard and mouse combo, and a Logitech G230

I'm rocking a basic Logitech keyboard and mouse, with a Logitech G230 headset. All Logitech wasn't on purpose, I promise! 

i just bought a strave rgb keyboard, a cloud II headset and a g502 mouse the are amazing 

My current keybord is a generic genius that you buy on a walmart, my curent mouse is an elephant dragunov gaming mouse and for my current headset I have a pair of logitech g430 headsets

Microsoft compact optical mouse , BTC keyboard , And some scullcandy headphones 

I'm using some Chinese knockoff "mechanical" keyboard.  Really looking to upgrade soon. 

a corsair k65, cheap Logitech m310 mouse and a Logitech g633 headset 

i am currently using a Razer Deathadder 2013 with a broken mousewheel, a Roccat Ryos MK with some broken keys and a Razer Kraken Pro where the right earpad thing fell of.

My setup is blah, so this would be a great upgrade! Laptop keyboard (HP Pavillion 15) which is mushy, Logitech M325 wireless mouse, and an old pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones which the ear pads are starting to peel. I would love to win this!

I'm using a Logitech M325 Wireless mouse, a Fellowes Microban Mouspad, and a laptop with no added keyboard.

My Current peripheral setup: Keyboard Fellowes KBR0108 + manhattan wireless Mouse 178198 + 5$ generic behringer headset

I love that very minimal keyboard and that first mouse!  I currently have a old dell keyboard and a CM xornet mouse.  Im also using a sennheiser 559 headphones which I love.

Nice, thanks guys.

My mouse is the only decent thing as a steelseries rival. I am using dollar store earbuds and an old plastic microsoft soft touch keyboard.

Currently have a wireless logitech MX3200 setup and a wired G-series mouse, I forget the exact model. :(