Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Im rockin the blackwidow 2013 with sticky keys, a g502 mouse where the plastic things underneath are falling off. :c   Luckily i got the old trustworthy g35 headset and the goliathus mousepad working like a charm :3

My dream is to get all peripherals in one brand but i want my g35 and blackwidow at the same time :c (unless i win this giveaway ofc)

My current setup is a logitech mouse+keyboard combo (that is dying), no mouse pad (who has money for that hehe), some beats solo hd i got second hand (they look nice. blue color), and a back killer chair. i have barely any money to buy a setup and i looked up feenix and they happen to have some great stuff but again, can't afford.

i would be happy to get some new peripherals from such a great company like feenix!

Im using a old chicony keyboard, Mallon zelotes mouse and a Razer Kraken Pro headset. The most expensive is the headset the mouse and keyboard are cheap.

Feenix makes some sexy stuff. Currently for my peripherals, I have a Chroma, basic mousepad from Steelseries...and then it goes downhill. I have a $20 keyboard from Dell, and no headphones. Yeah. the full peripherals kit would literally upgrade everything from somewhere between non-existent and good, to absolutely awesome.

A4tech BLOODY V2 Ultra Core3 mouse

A4Tech Bloody B120 keyboard

GAMDIAS EROS V1 headset

A4Tech X7 mousepad

Hyper X Cloud 2

Lenovo keyboard from goodwill

Razer Naga 2014

No mousepad.

Argh, Rival mouse, Razer Goliathus mousepad, and some random old keyboard, which is going to break soon and old Logitech speakers.

Gl everybody!

Currently running a Logitech K750 Solar Keyboard, Combaterwing CW-80 wired mouse, Xbox 360 wired controller, ASUS VE248H 24" monitor, and Logitech Z5450 speakers.

I have a logitech g303, an unidentified(disgusting) dell keyboard, and g35 headset that i got used for less than $40. I have a mousepad that has a wrist wrest and its tiny, no clue what brand.

I'm currently using a 2012 edition razer naga, black widow ultimate keyboard, and astro a50's. I've had all for about 3-4 years and would welcome a nice upgrade.

Logitech g502 mouse, Z22 Turtle Beach headset, G105 Logitech keyboard. I just wish headsets were built for bigger heads...  

I have the Asus VG248QE, Sennheiser PC363D, Malfunctioning Steelseries Apex aaaandd... a HP mouse from 2006. Come on i really need a new one xD

Hi,

My current peripheral setup is my laptop keyboard (don't worry, no track pad usage), a novatech v2 mouse (i think) and the ATH-AX1IS by audio-technica.

Thanks for the cool giveaway, i hope i win!!!

An old basic dell keyboard, a logitech g700 mouse which I love, some cheap sennheiser in-ears and an american flag mousepad. None of it less than 3 years old

An Evoluent vertical mouse 4 (ohmy)

A SADES SA708

and my laptop keyboard.

Honestly the mouse is really comfortable for work, but its bulky and terrible for gaming.

Some shitty chinese membrane Keyboard, A mionix Naos 700 mouse, an old broken dell mousepad, and a pair of tascam th-02 headphones with brainwaz pads.

I'm currently using a $30 ish wireless Logitech keyboard and a Logitech M510 wireless mouse, tend to have connectivity issues sitting about 8 feet from the tower. I Don't have any headphones yet since I have klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers, the headphones would be nice for my ASUS laptop but it struggles to play newer games with its 745m.

my current mouse is Logitech B100, my keyboard is Apple keyboard and my headset is Audio technica ath-m50

well i havs not the best gear in the world here is my stuff || Microsoft wireless 2000 keyboard and mouse, a cheap foam mouse pad and some not too well fitting sony MDR-XD150 :). i hope to win this so i can make better youtube vids.

My Keyboard is emm ... wintech something ... xD random german keybord. I live in poland and i don't know german :( mouse A4tech bloody v8m and a4tech x7 for dollar and also Genius cavimanus headset.

I use a Jite mouse that I think hasn't got a name on a random 2$ pad and a Ceres-500 headset which it's mic doesn't work.. Good luck, have fun.

8$ ONN keyboard

22$ G100S Mouse

Wrinkled G 8"x8" G mousepad

2 32 Inch Insignia Tvs as monitors.

Cheap 3 speaker Logitech speakers. (if that counts)

Logitech M185

Sony MDR-XB450

Logitech K120

and no mousepad :D

Monitor: ViewSonic VT2405 24" LED TV
Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless2000
Mouse: Logitech M310 and M315

Headphones: California Headphones Company Silverado

Stereo A: Sansuni 551 Stereo Receiver 

Stereo B: JVC PC-50

Speakers (A): Pioneer CS-A700
Speakers (B): Bose AM-5 sub with high level bypass to stock JVC speakers.
Mic/Cam: Logitech C920
Instruments: Antique acoustic cello with piezo pickups, Rogue SeiriesIII fretless Bass, Yamaha KX61