Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently using all razer peripherals, but my mouse is dead so id like to get a new one. if i got a whole matching set that would be even better!

I currently have a Cordless Desktop X310 Laser from Logitech for my keyboard and mouse. My mouse pad is a small one from Micro Center for $1. My headphones are a Sony MDR-ZX100. Lastly my monitor is a Dell 2007WFP.

I'm using a logitech deluxe 250 keyboard, a Microsoft wireless mouse 4000 and some crappy inear speakers from Sony 

Asus Strix Tactic Pro (cherry MX blue, yes, for typing) and Asus Strix Claw, BenQ XL2411Z, HyperX Cloud, Logitech Z906 and an XBone controller :P

I have a CM Strom Devastator keyboard & mouse combo and a Corsair gaming mouse pad, no headset though.

I have an acer e5-573g-56rg with a razer deathadder chroma and a steelseries mousepad

My current keyboard is a Logitech g103, my mouse is a Redragon Titanoboa

My current setup is a laptop keyboard with one key popped off, A Logitech g300 optical gaming mouse, and no headset. The headset looks AMAZING though! Have a nice day! :-)

Peripherals? Lol just have a logitech g302 thats was on sale for 30 bucks paired with my laptop. And 3 year old self-repaired HD449 Sennheiser headphones. Oh and my premium letter size blank printer paper mouse pad...

Daily driver I literally carry around all day:

Clevo P770DM-G: i7 6700 @ -190mv || 980m || 16GB 2133 MHz || 250Gb 850 Evo || 250 850 Pro || 1TB 7200RPM HDD ||

GPU overclock:

+260/200 @ +25mv max stable before I hit power limit because of my 230W power adaptor : (

+285/230 @ +50mv lasted for 1 hour of Valley benchmark : ) 

My current peripheral setup consists of the ballin on a budget Redragon Keyboard and mouse. I've had them for awhile and now I'm trying to improve.

Right now I'm using old HP peripherals that I got from my mom's clinic but I'm going to be building my own mechanical keyboard and getting an mx master soon

I am currently gaming on a Gaming PC I spent all of my money one and some Goodwill Keyboard and goodwill mouse, not even a mouse pad. So I have everything I need except gaming peripherals. :P

Keyboard= Corsair strafe

Mouse= Corsair Sabre RGB

Headset= Sony PS3 headset 

Mousepad= some mouse pad with a dog on it

I am currently using a laptop with a built in keyboard (hopefully gonna get a PC soon) 

A NUBWO N8 headset that was given to me

And a Weyes 7d Gamer mouse without a mouse pad (It was on sale :))

I am currently using a Razer Deathadder, Blackwidow, and Firefly with an Audio-Technica M50X

I have an imb mouse and key board philips 107E6 monitor that conected to a broken screen toshiba satelite from 2010

I am running processor: 8 core clocked at 3.5, AMD FX 8320 + GPU: GTX 960 2GB + Motherboard: MSI G970A- G43 + RAM: ripjaws 8GB DDR3 + Monitor: View Sonic 60 Hz + western digital 1tb + 600w corsair power unit + corsair spec o3 + After market cooler which is the Cool Master Hyper 212 EVO and the keyboard is a "gaming keyboard" dk the company name it says Gaming on it wit LED lights and mouse which is UX uthink headphones skull candy.

I am using the CMstorm Devestator mouse and keyboard. I have no headset, and I use an old thin book as my mousepad. So upgrades would be very nice indeed.

My most recent peripheral is my Razer Deathadder from  +2 yrs ago. Besides that, I have a wireless Logitech keyboard (K350) on a razer speed mouse pad and use some old $20 Sony headphones that are years old. I really need a new keyboard o.O...

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical

Keyboard: Roccat Isku

Mousepad: Roccat Raivo

Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 with a busted connector that keeps disconnecting. (USB only... *sigh)

I was very satisfied with the Roccat gear when I first got it a few years back and it's still holding up good. The headset has been bad for a while though and thinking of getting a new one.

I'm currently using a Logitech G510 keyboard with a TT ESPORTS Talon Gaming Mouse, which is actually starting to lose clicks so I may need to replace it soon. My headset is the Logitech G430 but the microphone has long since quit working.

I have the Devastator 2 gaming Keyboard and Mouse setup bundle, along with my broken Astro a50 headsets.

My keyboard is a Razer blackwidow, my mouse is the tecknet cordless gaming mouse, and my mousepad is the steelseries QCK XXL and a lenovo Monitor :P

laptop keyboard, wireless logic tech mouse, and turtle beach ear force recon 50 headphones. 

I am currently using corsair k30 keyboard, logitech g402 and sony headset xb950ap