Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My setup is:

G910 Orion Spark

Razer Naga Epic (2012)

ATH m50x headphones 

Blue Yeti Blackout Edition

I have a Logitech G900 mouse, a Steelseries Apex 350 keyboard and an Astor A40 Headset.

Currently using a GATEWAY membrane keyboard, some off-the-shelf wireless logitech mouse, some random walmart mousepad, and a Logitech G930 Headset

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

I currently have a Mad Catz Cyborg V7 keyboard (not mechanical :C) a cheap Etekcity mouse (I don't know the dpi), an old Gamecom headset that not only has less satisfying sound quality but is also falling apart, as well as an even older mouse pad that is also falling apart... literally...

I am using a Blackweb "Gaming" keyboard, a logitech G502 gaming mouse, HyperX Cloud Core headset, and a cheap Walmart mouse pad. 

Mouse: Logitech Performance MX mouse (4 years old).

Keyboard: Logitech K800 wireless iluminated keyboard.

Headphones: Standard included Apple earbuds (1st gen ipod touch).

Mouse pad: one from Porsche given to my dad who gave it to me (with picture of a Porsche 356), it's standard size though

I have a Das Keyboard but generic mouse and headphones, Would love an upgrade.

sensei raw orange heat + genius keyboard  and that mouse-pad looks awesome

I currently am rocking a standard ergonomic Microsoft keyboard and an ancient Microsoft sidewinder mouse. I love the sidewinder because of how big it is but I would love to try the Vitesse mouse. I've also got a pair of Razer Kraken Chromas which sound great but become uncomfortable with extended use.

Thanks for the giveaway!  I currently have a Logitech M500 and a bundled Dell keyboard that came with my Dad's PC eight or nine years ago.  My headphones are Sony MDR V150, though I'm going to be upgrading those soon because they look terrible (they snapped in half and I repaired them by heating up sewing pins and pushing them through the two pieces of plastic, then wrapping it in tape).

Roccat Tyon (ehh too many buttons)

Razor Black widow with green switches

Corsair 7.1 wireless headset (only like 3-4 years old now, model is 7700 or something?)

I do like my mouse pad. Its some extra long one for under the keyboard and mouse. I love this since I always push my keyboard away when gaming. I must be getting to into it.

I wouldn't mind buying a new mouse with way less buttons

What I "currently" have is some stock keyboard (HP SK-2085) which I took ownership of, and my "temporary" mouse at the moment is an HP MSU00923, and at least I have a logitech G230.

lol built in keyboard anda logitech wireless mouse ......

i have no standards...

:)

I edit my messages often. Please refresh for the latest message.

I am not always on the same thread. Tag or Quote me to get my attention.

Remember to Mark the solution to help others in the future.

SFF

CPU: R7 3700x

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x570-i

RAM: Corsair vengeance 64GB 3200MHz CL16

Cooler: Asetek 645LT

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 AERO

Case: Dan Case A4

Storage: 2TB Sabrent (PCI-E 3.0) - Windows

Storage: 1TB Crucial P5 Plus (PCIE 4.0) - Fedora

Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO (SATA) - Steam

I have a cheap logitech keyboard (the one that was in the server room during the move office vlogs) and a logitech mouse my cousin got me. I have a headset I got with a online French course.

right now my set up is a logitech generic wireless  mouse a razer 2013 blackwidow tournament (awesome keyboard by the way) and a pair of razer kraken pro  

Currently I am using my laptop's keyboard along with a cheap wireless mouse I found on amazon.

I'm currently using a cheap Targus mouse and my laptop keyboard. 

I've been in love with how Feenix products look for a while and I could really use some peripherals upgrading xD

I have "JBL" headset and a cheap Chinese keyboard and mouse...i would love to replace those with your fancy setups

Current setup:

Cheap crappy EasyAcc-X2 mouse

Some random 50p mousemat

Beyerdynamic DT235 Headphones

Corsair K70 RGB w/ Cherry MX Browns

I have a Pittsburgh penguin mousepad with a generic Logitech keyboard and mouse. I don't have enough for anything good ;-;

I have a Roccatt Isku FX keyboard

Roccatt Savu mouse

And a steal Series Small mouse pad 

With Razer Kraken headset and cheap $2 microphone 

My current setup is awesome. It consists of a $1 generic mouse, generic keyboard keyboard I got for a couple of bucks (I think I paid 3 or 4 bucks for the keyboard) at a local shop run by a hippie looking guy that hoards old Packard Bell's, and no speakers since I just gave my old 13 watt Logitech 2.1 setup to my neighbor who needed some for work. Had a G300 and but roommates cat peed on it. Thanks buddy lol. Currently using my headphones from my old Galaxy s2 for audio. My mouse pad used to be the paint on my IKEA coffee table but now it is the wood underneath the paint. I usually just use my old dell laptop at this point but would love to enjoy the old gaming rig again. College isn't cheap!

My Setup.jpg

I currently run an Logitech g710+ with a steelseries sensei raw on top of a steel series qck mass and some crappy Cyber Acoustic speakers I got for free.

I use a Logitech G100s and a Logitecch G330. I game on a laptop so I use the keyboard and Monitor in it.