Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I own a dbpower keyboard, sades sa-708 headset, i use a vizio tv for a monitor, and a wireless logitech m315 mouse.

I have a really crappy ibuypower mouse and a surprisingly, though still crappy, nice hp keyboard. Please Lord let me win this giveaway!

What a great replacement for my Rii i25. Good luck to everybody.

I use a simple low profile Dell wired keyboard and a wired Lenovo mouse with some Antec speakers!

I am currently using a wireless iball keyboard and a ps2 iball mouse and as for headphones it's Sennheiser hd 201 and for joystick I have an old HCL one

Not mesh cable sleeves, not zip ties, nor even duct tape and restrain the wild twisting cables of the turtle beach X12 headset wire.

I couple my dastardly headset with standard issue logitech wave wireless mouse and keyboard ;) 20160727_140036-2.jpg

I've got a Ducky Shine II keyboard, Corsair M45 mouse, Steelseries mousepad and Sennheiser G4ME ONE's for headset :D

CoolerMaster Storm devastator mouse and keyboard corsair mm300 extended and razor kabuto mouse pads and turtlebeach earforce PLa headset for playstation and pc

Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Browns)

Mouse: Stock ASUS Mouse

Headset: Sony Headphones

I'm currently using an old simple Logitech keyboard and an old Razer Abyssus which I got on discount and a plain Microsoft headset  :P

Well, I've got a Corsair Scimitar, a Razer Naga Epic Chroma with an Ozone Lepton mat. For headphones, Sennheiser's Momentum On-Ear is my choice :)

I currently use a normal laptop (core i5 4210u up to 2.5 ghz 4 gb ram and intel hd family graphics) a mazer e-3lue type 3 gaming mouse and razer hammerhead in ear earphones so getting an actual gaming PC would be great or a mouse would be fun too.

My current keyboard is the Razer Blackwidow Chroma, my mouse is the Razer Deathadder Chroma, my headset is the Razer Kraken Pro, and the mousepad is the Razer Manticore.

I've recently been looking to upgrade my peripherals as my system itself is still pretty capable, and I wanted to move to something more simplistic and elegant and I watched the new video and like the simple elegance of the feenix peripherals.

Using a partly broken Dell keyboard from early 2000s, $9 onn mouse from walmart, and $5 headphones from Wal-Mart.

Edited by Captain KrySo
Misspelled word

Been about a year and a half since I bought my cm storm devastator combo. It has some minor problems such broken leds and random mouse reversals. My mouse pad is a razer goliathus world of tanks edition and headset is a Steelseries 3HV2 with some tape on it. 

I currently use a budget oriented build with the i5-6400 paired with a r9 370 graphics card. I also have 8 gigs of ddr4 ram and a 1 terabyte hdd. Along with this i use an old alienware keyboard and mouse with a dell 24 inch frameless monitor.  --sparsh

At the moment I'm rocking a Chicony KU-2971 keyboard and a Chicony MSU0718T mouse. This is a standard mouse + keyboard combo from Tarox (a German hardware supplier) 

I work at an IT service supply as a technician. The mouse + keyboard combo is delivered with every PC we sell but they are not sold to our customers so we can have them for free.

I'd like to own on of the prices to get a bit of "luxury class" feeling.

cheers

Wow. I have an old school Logitech G400 (Ithink thats the model number I cant even tell anymore)  that I have been using for probably 12 or 13 years now. No joke. That guy has battle scars on it. Then the key board is only a slightly new Wave keyboard. Headphones? What are those..... SMH. Wish I had a set.

Im currently running a microsoft 4000 with a razer deathadder 2013 and i also have a logitech G430 so it would be nice to upgrade some peripherals to these feenix ones as they do look quite impressive.

I'm rocking a $10 mouse from amazon and the keyboard on my laptop. Oh, and I have these $3 earphones I got from Walmart.

Cooler Master Xornet 2, laptop's keyboard, V-Moda Crossfade LPs

Currently I have a corsair m65 RGB mouse, corsair solid aluminium mouse pad, corsair k90 keyboard and akuma nemesis headset. Only really want the headphones lol

My current keyboard is a Dell Stock Keyboard with a Steel Series Mouse Pad and a Cobra E-3Lue mouse. I currently use a pair of Bose Sound True 2 around-ear headphones.