Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have no peripherals. Just a generic A4Tech Mouse and Keyboard Combo so that I can use my first build which I was able to make thanks to Linus Tech Tips. So... Yeah...

My current setup is: Logitech G103 keyboard, SpeedLink Aklys mouse and some crappy mouse pad, I don't have a real headset because the old one broke and now I'm using a mobile earbuds

Current set up is a some razer headset with a razor rgb keyboard and a logitech g502

Been using the CM Devastator bundle ever since I built my PC about a year ago and headset wise i'm using a $52 headset from ASUS, so I'm probably not the most deserving of the giveaway but it's an upgrade that won't go to waste :)

Gskill ripjaws km780 rgb mechanical gaming keyboard
Gskill ripjays mx780 usb wired gaming mouse
no headset yet

im currently using a logitech k120 keyboard and mouse, im on a super tight budget and would love to win this!!! it would spice up my setup to 11!!!! 

I am currently using a Logitech K120 Wired Keyboard and Logitech G500.

Best wishes,

Aldrin.

I've currently got a logitech g710+ mechanical keyboard, g430 headset, razer naga 2014 and a razer goliathus speed medium mouse mat.

Right now i am just using the keyboard and mouse that come with Cybowerpower pc's. i have no headset yet and really no other peripherals related to this givaway.

I have a shit mouse and headset from mad catz and need some stuff that is actually good

I am currently using a Cooler Master TK keyboard with Cherry MX brown switches, a Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, steelseries mouse pad and Beyerdynamic DT 880 headphones. 

I've currently got the cheapest 'gaming' mouse I could find on amazon! (Aula something) and I'm currently using a dell keyboard that I was given by a friend that he was given by his work, so yh, not exactly the best!! This would definitely improve my set up!

I'm running a asus n55jv laptop, logitech g502, mouse,  logitech k520 wireless keyboard, and turtle beach gaming headphones.

Mouse: Logitech G402

Keyboard: Motospeed CK104 RGB keyboard with Outemu Blue switches
Headphones: Sennheiser 439

I don't have anything flashy at all, A Madcatz Cyborg V 5 back light keyboard with a Allreli mouse (Cheap on amazon) with a decent yet still offbrand mousepad. My headset is also an offbrand one which has somehow survived over a whole year but it seems like it may be on its way out soon. I would kill to have such an awesome peripheral set up such as the one Feenix are offering us!

CM Storm QuickFire Tk. (MX Reds) + Roccat Savu + SteelSeries Qck Call of Duty Black Ops II + Philips SHP1900 + ThermalTake Schock Spin's microphone + Asus U3

My current setup is just an hp laptop... or if I'm really fancy, a microsoft wireless mouse 1000, an apple iMac 2011 model, and a apple magic keyboard. this setup would really help me with my gaming pc that I'm saving up for.

i am currently using samsung earphones, laptop keyboard and a hp wired mouse.

My current setup is a Logitech  3 year old keyboard, a Microsoft 5 year old wireless mouse. And a 9 year old Mac desktop. I am currently saving up to build a computer and getting a break on this stuff would be nice.

Current setup

Computer: A hand-me-down Asus laptop (don't know the model) which I had to remove the keyboard and trackpad as before doing so, it would overheat from gaming

Keyboard: eSource keyboard purchased from Big Lots with a piece broken off at the corner

Mouse: Blackweb Wireless Bluetrace Mouse

Headphones: none

Mousepad: cheap generic mousepad

And also a Logitech F710 controller

IMG_1381.JPG

Alright, my setup is from 2013 and it features a Razer BlackWidow and a Razer Deathadder. 

Im on a laptop so i just use the onboard keyboard but I use a Redragon Yaksa mouse

Rocking the dell keyboard and wireless laptop mouse, trying hard to get better peripherals for gaming

My current setup is a mix of things; Razer Tipan mouse, Acer PR1101u keyboard, Logitech G430 headset.

BAKKER ELKHUIZEN keyboard, g502 mouse accompanied with a Dragon War mouse mat and a pair of generic headphones. The Feenix stuff will be a big upgrade